longboards

FuzZy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

One of my best friends in college has his own longboard distribution company. He'd have all sorts of crazy fucking boards lying around in his apartment, and we'd ride them all day. I had a soft spot for the Tierneys, but unfortunately they only work downhill. Loaded Boards had a couple of real nice rides too.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I remember my first skateboard I ever owned. It was one of those cheap ones you get at a toy store (I think it was a Nash or something), I was like 6. I used to ride that shit out of that everyday......memories

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 28 2006, 03:25 PM

carving is the most basic thing that can be done on a snowboard/skateboard. what's to practice? you can either do it or you can't

true carving is basic and easy but riding a longboard down a really steep hill and will definitely step your game up speed wise.....I just got a new snowboard this past season and its real fast

I want to be able to take advantage of how fast it can go and still have a good amount of control

I only get to go snowboarding a few times a year so I don't get the mountain time that I would like to get

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 28 2006, 03:33 PM

Basically, any sort of item with tiny wheels that you do tricksy-poos with is inherently gay.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

"tricksy-poos"

Yeah brah....totally bitchin'.....all you need now is a pair of vintage Ocean Pacific swim trunks,a cut-off at the sleeves hot pink Local Motion t-shirt with a neon green fanny pack,a Vision street wear skull and crossbones beret,a pair of knock-off Ray-Bans with the strap around your neck and a pair of red and white checkered Vans and a SOBE drink while pulling a hangten giving the "chaka" sign to every chick you pass on a pair of rollerblades......when you're done....make sure you flip the board up to your hands with the 70mm Kryptos still spinning and grab yourself an ice cold Corona at the nearest Tiki bar......don't forget to find some Mr.Zogs Sex Wax stickers for your board.......God I hate longboards.....and to quote Chris Pastras in 411#3(Scott Johnston profile)...you'll be "The rippingest thing in town!!"

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by 455@Mar 28 2006, 03:38 PM

Yeah brah....totally bitchin'.....all you need now is a pair of vintage Ocean Pacific swim trunks,a cut-off at the sleeves hot pink Local Motion t-shirt with a neon green fanny pack,a Vision street wear skull and crossbones beret,a pair of knock-off Ray-Bans with the strap around your neck and a pair of red and white checkered Vans and a SOBE drink while pulling a hangten giving the "chaka" sign to every chick you pass on a pair of rollerblades......when you're done....make sure you flip the board up to your hands with the 70mm Kryptos still spinning and grab yourself an ice cold Corona at the nearest Tiki bar......don't forget to find some Mr.Zogs Sex Wax stickers for your board.......God I hate longboards.....and to quote Chris Pastras in 411#3(Scott Johnston profile)...you'll be "The rippingest thing in town!!"

That actually sounds a lot cooler than 95% of the stuff most people on this board consider cool.

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 28 2006, 03:44 PM

Fuzzyhas to be one of the most calm peeps on this board. i never have really seen him flash on anyone

yeah I am pretty calm...I guess

I don't really see any reason to get all crazy and out of control on the forum

internet beef is retarded...........just like my longboard right ABC???