Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

david blaine; what the fuck?

last night i saw the discovery channel special on him again... WHAT THE FUCK? im usualy pretty analytical about things, assuming that science can explain most phenomenon, but this cat is on some other shit... i wish i understood that shit...

Guest Risky Sizzle

"This cat is on some other shit" .... is an understatement. I caught it too and was equally amused with the biting and putting the quarter back together bit and the levitating trick was "so-so" <--understate that. David Copperfield better learn a trade.

Guest beardo

i saw some shit with him a few years ago. unreal. motherfucker threw a deck of cards at a window on the street and some card he called would be stuck to the other side of the glass.. and it was. the levitating shit is just stupid. game over.

i saw some stuff on tv with him before he is a nut. i dont know how he does it. he know some shit i could only hope to understand.

street/close-up magic is so much better than stage magic...i look at copperfield and i say yeah thats great, too bad you got stage props to help you out...i look at blaine and its great. im sure he uses a ton of different slieght of hand techniques, but for alot of the stuff he does, i cant really explain. ive seen other people do that levitation stunt before, its just an illusion (as with most magic) notice how when he levitates his back is always to the people watching, if you saw him from another angle he wouldnt be levitating at all...he pulls it off very well though. hes great at magic, nuff said...

Guest bumdigger

how do you think he does that levitaion shit?

ok...the guy is amazing but why does he have to stand there and grill everyone down afterwards, its cool until he does that and then i just start laughing...

alls that I know is that right at the beginning of the show he called my card. that tripped me right out...

the card being stuck to the other side of the window was unfuckinbelievable too...

Guest Risky Sizzle
Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

alls that I know is that right at the beginning of the show he called my card.

4 of hearts

that was everyones card. Thats the only shit he did that I boo'ed.. He fans through the deck and eventually with a little manipulation "bumps" the card everyone picks in this case being the 4 of hearts. So in other words the deck fans so quick all you catch is alot of color and then the 4 of hearts. all done subtly

how come when i posted this months ago people hated it. i dunno whatever i feel like crap i am gonna bump my david blaine post just to be pissed.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

how come when i posted this months ago people hated it. i dunno whatever i feel like crap i am gonna bump my david blaine post just to be pissed.

Because Seeking started it, that's why.

I saw that last night withs ome friends and I will give the same explination to you guys tha I gave to my friends; he is jesus and he is sending your asses to hell for not knowin.

either that or he sold his soul to the devil or something

Guest .,.,.,

A couple of friends of mine are into magic, and go to these "magic conventions" and what not to meet other heads and learn from each other. According to them, this Blaine guy's kind of a joke in "the magic world" and uses video editing tricks along with simple slight-of-hand shit to come off on TV. If such information is true, bitch gets NO dap!!

.. Sick show though.

Guest RaiD

ive been watching that cat for years and i have come to the conclusion that he has sold his soul to the devil so he could have those abilitys, that or he sold his soul to FOX networks, either way he is going to hell. haha

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

yea , i remember that.. some links were even posted that showed how to do some of his tricks..

Levitation = blah

My favorite parts are always when he steals someone's watch, ring etc and gives it back to them after he did his car trick.

If he was for real with his magic, dude would be a multi-millionare...and a amazing theif.

Guest beardo

if the dude could do real magic hed be in a thousand pieces in tiny jars in an fbi lab.

Blaine sucks..ive been into magic for a few years now. His tricks arent magic. theyre editing tricks. You see him come up to people and does one of his metal tricks but what you dont see is that he was already talking to them before, getting material, then he comes back. And resurecting the fly in his hand. What a joke. I learned that trick when i was like 6. he needs to get a real job and stop conning the american public. Hes no better that a fortune teller. All he does is amuse drunks on the street and retards on their couch at home

funniest thing is when Hank the angry drunken dwarf flipped him off when he was in that block of ice...rest in peace little buddy

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this