Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pfffffffffft

online gambling...

i knew this guy that used to make a TON of money gambling on-line but betting on soccer games...he knew the stats on all the members of all the soccer teams....he made about $4,000 on one fuckin game!!....but i hate soccer so who cares...im all about pai gow poker though...

I had a breif stint with online poker before the whole drug addiction thing swept over... but I pretty much broke even and quit.. at one point I was up like 1,300$ (yay) but I got wild and doubled up.. lost it.. got some back.. I think my account ended with like 5$ and I jumped out.. no thanks...

i know a couple people who got a little too into this, and ended up losing money

i say "fuck that shit"

The kid who sits next to me in the computer lab every day during my free period plays it. I always hear him yelling shit under his breath, and yesterday he was doing something to his ID via MS Paint so he could join a site that previously had banned him.

But i just surf 12 oz.....

I play on partypoker.com, but not for real money

I just play online so it will give me some more practice for my weekly poker matches at my boys house

gamblings addictive.....almost as bad as crack :shook:

jerxer

I just signed up not to long ago cause I finally grew enough balls to say fuck it and download it on my girlfriends computer...now I just get to hear her bitch about it :burn:

whats yours?

Originally posted by FuzZy@Mar 29 2006, 04:03 PM

gamblings addictive.....almost as bad as crack :shook:

gambling might be bad, not as bad as why we're all here on 12oz tho

i know i wouldnt fuck with online gambling for shit

maybe if i was betting on a game or race or something, not some bullshit scam ass game.

gamblings whack.

I like to drop a little cash here and there in Tahoe but other than that, no thanks

I have, but I ain't trying to be one of those guys. My buddy makes a lot of money online poker, but I like to stick to the real tables. Which I've been unsticking myself from lately.

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft+Mar 29 2006, 02:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pfffffffffft - Mar 29 2006, 02:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Mar 29 2006, 08:41 AM

I play on Full Tilt Poker under the same name.

how is full tilt?

[/b]

I love it. It's the only site I play on. I play pretty low stakes games ($5.50 sit and go's or .10/.25 cash tables), and there are always people playing. They're usually running some sort of special, so if you're looking to gamble with real money, I suggest going there. www.fulltiltpoker.com

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 29 2006, 03:13 PM

My buddy makes a lot of money online poker, but I like to stick to the real tables. Which I've been unsticking myself from lately.

i have a buddy like that. this is the same guy who went to vegas and paid for his entire trip by entering a poker tourny while he was there....

my personality too addictive and money hungry to ever sit down and try to get into online poker.....

ill stick to weenie gambles like shifting my IRA into an "aggressive" mutual fund.

I can't seem to successfully get money onto Full Tilt.

I signed up for every type of thing like PayPal that they have listed and none would work.

I only have a debit card and not a CC so that option is out.

I've been to Vegas for the begining of the past two NCAA tourneys... but I didn;t go this year, so I signed up for some sports betting online.. broke about even and took my money out.

I should try some small time poker online..

I played on pOkerstars came up a couple of hundos, I stick to charity tourneys tho, i've came 3rd 3 times and always lose with the best hand getting rivered out!!!

FUkin luck!

like Phil Helmuth says, "If there weren't any luck involved I'd win every game!"

my roomates addicted to online gambling..Poker has been taking my friends hostage one by one..both online and off..crazy..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this