What ever happend to Crystal Pepsi?

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by spectr@Mar 27 2006, 11:38 PM

burger1.jpg

oh yeah forgot about the best fast food burger in the world

triple whataburger with cheese grilled onions and jalepanos

I didn't even realize how much I would miss this when I moved to VA.. when I go back to visit, I'm having Whataburger at least once a day.

You may not believe it, but I recall once seeing some local skater do some insane shit with one of those pogo balls. He could do like impossibles with it and actually slid a short handrail. It was fucking insane. I think he lives in CA now.

Originally posted by MAR+Mar 29 2006, 01:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Mar 29 2006, 01:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Mar 29 2006, 08:25 AM

bar none candy bars

I see them occasionally i think you have to special order them from mexico.

[/b]

i dunno.

check out this 'bring back bar none' petition

To: Hershey Foods Corporation

We the people hereby petition Hershey Foods Corporation to bring back the BarNone candy bar. Due to a lag in sales, production of the BarNone was ceased a few years ago. This candy bar is sorely missed by consumers everywhere, and I am certain that in the event it was reintroduced to the market, BarNone would quickly become a monetary success. The purpose of this petition is thus:

1) To make sure our views concerning the cease in production of the BarNone candy bar are expressed fully to the Hershey Corporation of Hershey, PA.

2) To convince Hershey to reinstate the BarNone candy bar, if only for a trial period. With a little effort, we can insure the BarNone candy bar stays on the market indefinitely.

3) To unite BarNone fans everywhere in a common goal: Bringing back our favorite candy bar!

If you agree with these goals, then please sign your name in support of our campaign! With enough signatures, we can pressure Hershey into reinstating the BarNone candy bar! Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

743 Total Signatures

Originally posted by drewWrite@Mar 29 2006, 10:39 AM

droga037.jpg

This was legal during the mid nineties. not as good as MDMA, but good enough, especially for the price

I tried it once....not too bad!

:crazy: :freak: :gaga: :nut: :freak2:

but not as good as the real deal....::wink::

Originally posted by symbols+Mar 29 2006, 02:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Mar 29 2006, 02:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MAR@Mar 29 2006, 01:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Mar 29 2006, 08:25 AM

bar none candy bars

I see them occasionally i think you have to special order them from mexico.

i dunno.

check out this 'bring back bar none' petition

To: Hershey Foods Corporation

We the people hereby petition Hershey Foods Corporation to bring back the BarNone candy bar. Due to a lag in sales, production of the BarNone was ceased a few years ago. This candy bar is sorely missed by consumers everywhere, and I am certain that in the event it was reintroduced to the market, BarNone would quickly become a monetary success. The purpose of this petition is thus:

1) To make sure our views concerning the cease in production of the BarNone candy bar are expressed fully to the Hershey Corporation of Hershey, PA.

2) To convince Hershey to reinstate the BarNone candy bar, if only for a trial period. With a little effort, we can insure the BarNone candy bar stays on the market indefinitely.

3) To unite BarNone fans everywhere in a common goal: Bringing back our favorite candy bar!

If you agree with these goals, then please sign your name in support of our campaign! With enough signatures, we can pressure Hershey into reinstating the BarNone candy bar! Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

743 Total Signatures

[/b]

wow, you guys are serious.

Originally posted by shape1369+Mar 28 2006, 06:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shape1369 - Mar 28 2006, 06:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-spectr@Mar 27 2006, 11:38 PM

burger1.jpg

oh yeah forgot about the best fast food burger in the world

triple whataburger with cheese grilled onions and jalepanos

shit is still around. just go to any city/town in central/panhandle texas.

[/b]

whataburger is ubiquitous here in texas. i thought it was texas-only.