What ever happend to Crystal Pepsi?

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest spectr

OK_Soda_-_can.jpg

fuck i want some ok soda and to call 1-800-i feel ok again man that soda was the best shit ever it didnt lie it was just ok unlike coke which doesnt get me high at all no matter how many 2 liters i snort

Dude,you guys are all slippin'.....what about some fuckin' PIZZARIAS!!!!!!they used to have those back in the early 90's....I used to eat a bag of those every lunch break in high school....and as far as soda goes....it's been awhile since I've seen Mello Yello and Bubble Up...maybe the stores around here just don't carry it.

I miss the McDonalds"McD.L.T."----1987 boyeeee.

Originally posted by spectr@Mar 27 2006, 09:48 PM

OK_Soda_-_can.jpg

fuck i want some ok soda and to call 1-800-i feel ok again man that soda was the best shit ever it didnt lie it was just ok unlike coke which doesnt get me high at all no matter how many 2 liters i snort

man i remember that, it tastes like when you mix all the sodas together at the fountain. not really a big fan

I didn't realize all the shit I was missing out on... those snapples were dope I like "fire" the name says it all... I just got a frozen can of "5 alive" it said "discontinued" under it, man that shit brings back memories... but as far as the clear Pepsi goes... It was just supposed to be a limited time thing anyways and it was only avilable in certain cities.

What ever happened to "Lik-M-Aid" that shit was pretty slammin for a 6-year-old...

eeeeeeww...the archdelux and orbitz was nasty.....crystal pepsi was the shit!!....and as for jones soda....they make thanksgiving flavored soda...like gravy flavored soda...turkey flavored soda....cranberry sauce flavored soda...pumpkin pie flavored soda.....um......no thanks!