the last 24 hours sucked

Guest spectr

Guest spectr

I have had the worst last 24 hours.

slept in my boys car on the side of the road in mendo with no smokes or beer with his dog jumping all over the car all night. woke up late and couldnt reach our boy in mendo we went to go visit because he had his car broken into and got his phone stolen, we finally got ahold of him around 1:30 and met up with him about 2 kickied it for a few minutes then watched his boy who we were waiting on get pulled over and arrested for driving with a suspended lisence right in front of his house. decided we needed to go get a beer and smoke a bowl so we stop at the lq and get hasseled by the cops who take all our weed and dump out our pot.

end up spending the rest of the day driving around not able to find pot in mendo! how the fuck we couldnt find some i dont fucking know but somehow it happened during that time the car battery died on us and we had to get a jump which means the anti theft device on the radio needed to have a code entered so of course like sober idiots we entered the wrong code three times and the radio stopped working until we go to a dealership. we ended up wasting all our gas driving around looking for pot stressed the fuck out because we had no smokes no weed and no beer. so our boy ends up going back to his house to try to get some pot from one of his dads friends his dad ends up going crazy and snapping resulting with our boy locking himself in his room with a baseball bat his dad screaming about going to santa rosa for a couple months for what he is going to do to his son, screaming about how we need to tell him what is going on but in cypher so no one knows but us, about us buying something unintelligable and how many do we need, etc etc etc making no sense until we decided it was a good idea to split before the cops showed up. so we ran out of gas twice on the way back because the gas needle is fucked up and my boys car gets horrible gas mileage. fuck days from hell like this

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Maybe you need to stop worrying so much about weed and beer and start focusing on those little things that make such a big difference, like shelter, transportation, and staying out of trouble for ridiculously dumb shit...

But thats just me, maybe they're really tryin 2 catch u rydin' dirtee...

I drank half a bottle of genuine absinth saturday night with my chick and a friend.

All that shit you hear about seeing crazy shit when you take several shots of this evil tasting shit........true.

I was awake until 7 a.m.

Originally posted by skullnbones+Mar 27 2006, 08:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skullnbones - Mar 27 2006, 08:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>you realise your day was horrible basically just because you didnt have weed or beer or smokes?

you know the world is actually a pretty cool place sometimes without that stuff. you should have a look around.

[/b]

Originally posted by KING BLING@Mar 27 2006, 08:20 AM

Maybe you need to stop worrying so much about weed and beer and start focusing on those little things that make such a big difference, like shelter, transportation, and staying out of trouble for ridiculously dumb shit...

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Mar 27 2006, 11:03 AM

you should have got straight onto the beer instead of being a dirty pothead

<!--QuoteBegin-johnny ballbags@Mar 27 2006, 02:37 PM

life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it.... you are the one to blame for your shitty day.. learn from your mistakes...

Listen to these people.

When you start saying your day was shitty because you couldn't come up on anything to getw wasted with, you may want to take a step back and start re-evalauting your priorities in life.

Every morning i drive past 7-11 on my way to work and think to myself as i look at the weirdos, druggies and homeless "Where did they go wrong?"

Your story made me think of those people.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by LENS+Mar 27 2006, 02:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Mar 27 2006, 02:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by skullnbones@Mar 27 2006, 08:13 AM

you realise your day was horrible basically just because you didnt have weed or beer or smokes?

you know the world is actually a pretty cool place sometimes without that stuff. you should have a look around.

Originally posted by KING BLING@Mar 27 2006, 08:20 AM

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Mar 27 2006, 11:03 AM

you should have got straight onto the beer instead of being a dirty pothead

<!--QuoteBegin-johnny ballbags@Mar 27 2006, 02:37 PM

life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it.... you are the one to blame for your shitty day.. learn from your mistakes...

Listen to these people.

When you start saying your day was shitty because you couldn't come up on anything to getw wasted with, you may want to take a step back and start re-evalauting your priorities in life.

Every morning i drive past 7-11 on my way to work and think to myself as i look at the weirdos, druggies and homeless "Where did they go wrong?"

Your story made me think of those people.

[/b]