Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

Everyone...

for the last 3 days and nights i have been at my mothers bedside at a local hospital. tomorrow morning she will undergo a pretty serious surgery. if any of you are religious, please say a prayer for her. if you are not, please keep us in your thoughts. my mother is the single most important person/thing in my life. she and my grandmother are the only 'family' i have. this is an extremely difficult time for me, i appreciate it. thank you everyone.

-D**** E. T******O

went through a very similiar situation with my mum late last year. my best wish's to you and your mother mate. best of luck to you both. have faith, you'll be fine.

This year has been really tough for many people so far.

A friend of mine's father was gunned down, another friends mum and my uncle both have irepairable cancer.

I cant garentee everything will be alright, but sooner or later the time will come.

I hope all the best for you and your mother.

Can I ask what the surgery is?

i would usually have a stupid comment here that would make me look like a jackass however i wish your moms good luck in her surgery.

My thoughts are with you and your family. We went through something very similar with my mother last winter, and all I can say is stay strong for her, and stay positive. It's the best thing you can do.

Good luck.

stay strong homie.... everything will work itself out just the way its supposed to... do the best you can to make the situation as easy as possible for you and yours and most importantly your mom... stay posative... you and your fam will be in my thoughts...

best wishes during this difficult time.

take care of yourself too mang

it's easy to forget your own needs while stuff like this is happening..

good luck deets.

its important to stay strong in these times. mom went through many cancer-related surgeries. it's not a fun boat to be on, but stay strong.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Best of luck, Deto.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this