she rubbed her titties on my feet.

duh-rye-won

one of my friends spun at a club in mainland china this past weekend and me and some friends went with him entourage style to party.

at 4:30 am we decided the to hit the naughty sauna spot for a little sensual massage action.

yo i know it's dirty. but you can't even imagine what 40 bucks gets you in china.

(me and the little lady been in a fight for the last month and i just coudn't bring myself to opt out of the rub and tug)

these chicks are so retardedly hot that it's mindblowing.

i'm not even trying to give you the entire 3 hour run down.

but after the shower...... which im not even discussing at all....

this chick starts with rubbing her titties on the bottoms of my feet while im laying down.

for the first 2 seconds i think im gonna die laughing and ALMOST yell to my friend in the next room, "yo this bitch is rubbing her titties on my feet hahahahahahaha!"

but then i realized... holy shit. it feels really good to have titties rubbed on your feet.

so...

if you ever find yourself in a sauna/whorehouse in china, be sure to request some titties on your feet. grey goose approved.

:china:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by absentminded63@Mar 27 2006, 05:04 AM

no way dude if you like that you need to go to Thailand and hit up what they call "soapy land" the broad bathes you with her body.

been there done that.

goose.jpg

*note- the hairy ass in this photo does not belong to a thai whore. it is unrelated to the discusion of whores, yet related to the topic of bangkokky. this disclaimer if for the sole purpose of NO HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and on an unrelated note.....

fishscale.jpg