OK, MOOK gets cuffed, so now his shit sells on ebay!?

mental invalid

......wha wha wha wha wha wha what...........i dunno just checking around and i found this....i never heard of him till the bench and the article about him gettting busted (i still dont get why he gave his real name)...much props to the kid, the cats got ups....but what the fuck!...i hope he doesnt have anything to do with it...and if thats the case then some fuck is making a buck off him getting busted and someone should pass it on ti him cause thats fucked up.....this should make the courts go much easier on him...geez...i mean it aint like hes twist or espo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?V...item=1658379889

...roe...way too much time on my hands at work....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont think its about money, cause dude said he wasnt tryign to make money... i just dont get why they would put his face and his name on it... its odd... it almost looks like something to slander him, but at the same time to get fame... i dont know... its odd...

okay so it aint for a buck...basically its a self incriminating grass roots campaign....stupid, plain and simple...and its not gonna help his fucking cause...jesus whatta dumb ass...i think seeking was right, its odd, boogie hit it on the head "get that dick outta your ass", and serks beautiful play on words is icing on the cake, change your moniker monacker....dum dum dum dumb....r

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, i think "the man accused of being mook"

should have taken a FEW highschool criminal science classes, it would have saved him some fines, jail time, etc.

i mean anyone doing graffiti had best at LEAST watch a few police movies and learn the ropes of getting busted.

what people dont realize is RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT is actually to the benefit of the accused.

anyways. poor guy could have beat this case. unfortunately it looks as if he will take the rap.

Archived