Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avancier

Papoopse

yo hes good and his wordplay is interesting but i saw him in some video with busta rhymes and a buncha other dudes-dosent that sorta negate his whole, im underground and hard as fuck and da da da da ill kill you shit?

same as seeing M1 from dead prez in that wack RnB video getting out of a lamborghini or whatevver that was.

and a papoose is a native american pouch to carry around a baby, right?

so why the fuck is he papoose?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

his verse in the busta song - touch it remix was off the chain

YOU KNOW I HAD TO KEEP BROOKLYN ON THE TRIGGER FINGER

yo im not a fan of papoose at all. i mean, hes got a couple hot tracks, but 1. he jocks pretty much every rapper whos someone, acting like there boys (that track with papoose/ghostface anyone, head of state anyone, some garbage with canibus etc etc.), and two, you never even know if hes actually going to rhyme or not. sometimes hell just go into using these huge words that cant help but rhyme cuz there like 18 syllables long. thats not good.

on the other hand, saigon keeps on bringing the heat. blame scram jones.

Originally posted by deformatron@Mar 27 2006, 01:33 AM

and a papoose is a native american pouch to carry around a baby, right?

so why the fuck is he papoose?

nahh its not the pouch

a papoose is a native american baby

i know crip niggas that will fuck up blood like HIV

and blood niggas that will part the c like moses

or something along those lines he said

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Rap is just to damn expensive for me. With all those 22's and bling, I just can afford that shit.

i knew a guy named papoose. actually that wasn't his real name, he just chose the nickname "pappy" which slowly evolved to "papoose." he hated rap and threw out all his rap cd's once he became a born-again christian. dude was a bit of a hypocrite though. a little conniving and hateful yet always preached about the lord. my .02

i guess pap just signed with violator entertainment...

What's with all the oldschool screennames on here starting with "imported_"? Every time one of those super old threads gets bumped every one is "imported_this" or "imported_that".

????

I'm not a fan of his current stuff, but his mixtape shit was hot.

The point was he was a mixtape artist

sean price and R.A. The rugged man are way cooler... and html class officially sucks.

Aight so 3 people who made it off the strengths of their mixtapes..and because they could actually put together a full album.

Papoose isn't the type of person to craft an entire album and have it succeed. Atleast not in my eyes.

Aight so 3 people who made it off the strengths of their mixtapes..and because they could actually put together a full album.

Papoose isn't the type of person to craft an entire album and have it succeed. Atleast not in my eyes.

trust me, there's far more than 3 people that got big off of mixtapes. those were just 3 examples. the majority (if not all) rappers out today that "made it" started off on mixtapes.

But that wasn't the point of your comment. What you said is "once a mixtape artist, always a mixtape artist", which just isn't true. Maybe this homo couldn't put together a whole album, but you didn't say, "in this case I think my flimsy theory of once a mixtape artists, always a mixtape artist, will be true".

Lemme guess, you're going to curb stomp my whole family or some gay fake gangster shit because I disagree with what you say, and your little fragile ego can't handle that..