The Top 15 Skylines in the World

GamblersGrin

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by http://www.diserio.com@Mar 26 2006, 10:50 PM

Welcome to DiSerio.com!

The Official web site of Luigi Di Serio. All my friends, colleagues, family and especially my enemies are welcome to browse around. As for the rest of you curious people, you are welcome too, but ask yourselves first: "why am I on a complete stranger's site?", then feel free to continue, because I think you will find many things of interest.

This is just some jack ass who I doubt has even saw half of the skylines everyones bugging out about...this site is just his way of showing off by attempting to look interesting and well traveled.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by KING BLING+Mar 26 2006, 11:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Mar 26 2006, 11:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-www.diserio.com@Mar 26 2006, 10:50 PM

Welcome to DiSerio.com!

The Official web site of Luigi Di Serio. All my friends, colleagues, family and especially my enemies are welcome to browse around. As for the rest of you curious people, you are welcome too, but ask yourselves first: "why am I on a complete stranger's site?", then feel free to continue, because I think you will find many things of interest.

This is just some jack ass who I doubt has even saw half of the skylines everyones bugging out about...this site is just his way of showing off by attempting to look interesting and well traveled.

[/b]

that is hilarious.

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.diserio.com/top15-skylines.html

ive been to a few of the american cities plus tokyo

edit: america is the only country that has uninnovative skyscraper technology. well, it was cutting edge 75 years ago. whatever.

america started the "skyscraper" trend so of course it's going to be older. the skycraper boom is now in asia so all the latest technology is there.

that's like having an xbox 360 and criticizing atari cuz their graphics aren't innovative enough even though atari was innovative in the sense that they started the video game trend.