I met another girl tonight

SilentBob

She's my 30 yr old crew members little sister. Very sharp.

Also was thinking about fucking this girl my homey was trying for. She said some real weird shit during the night. Including the fact that she misses "scattered sex" sorry but major turn off.

I love my life.

discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by johnny ballbags+Mar 25 2006, 11:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnny ballbags - Mar 25 2006, 11:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GamblersGrin@Mar 25 2006, 11:19 AM

messin with the crew, i dunno man. its hard to get between that unless dude is cool with it. id check it out 1st through him. better safe than sorry when it comes to friends.

[/b]

don't play that shit.

it will probably get ugly.

Well its weird. He's kind of on the outskirts of our crew. We don't hang out alot but we get on pretty well. The guy who put him in our crew reckons he'll be cool with it. I don't see why not either. I'm a pretty nice guy. But you know. I'll probably have to suss it out.

And for who ever asked I'm in my 20's the fact my friend is older was just a disclaimer to the fact that girl is not in her teens or something aweful like that.

On a side note, I found another girls number in my wallet earlier that night. It was tres embarressing. The conversation while we were buying beers for the night was as follows.

Bob- Hey look at this *shows piece of paper*

Friend- Oh hey, thats alright

Bob- *scratches head* its heaps bad though. I have no idea who she is.

Friend-*laughs*

Bob- seriously. Who the fuck is ****?

Then I got drunk and accidently flushed the number down the toilet.

Smooooooootttth.

I can't say I won't see her again. She seems pretty cool. I'll just take it as it comes.

Realistically. She's in her mid 20's and seems as if she can definately take care of herself. If I had a little sister who was fully grown like that I don't think I'd stop her from seeing someone I knew unless I was well aware the guys a total jerk. Which i am not. But all this theorizing is for nothing. I'm going back to bed.