Inside Man

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

peeped it last night , great movie. a tad bit dragged on, but pure brilliance on the part of clive owens and the way he robbed the bank

SPOILER BELOW

You know its a dope bank robbery when not only do you walk out the front door , but you even slip a diamond into the pocket of the lead detective of the case too, slick whodie

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Just came back from watching it. I'm guessing my hopes were a little too high, cause I feel a bit disappointed. It's not a bad movie by any means, just seemed a little too by-the-numbers, and I thought Spike Lee would bring a sensibility to the story that would make it stand apart from similar films.

It's no 25th Hour, that's for sure.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 26 2006, 11:15 PM

Just came back from watching it. I'm guessing my hopes were a little too high, cause I feel a bit disappointed. It's not a bad movie by any means, just seemed a little too by-the-numbers, and I thought Spike Lee would bring a sensibility to the story that would make it stand apart from similar films.

It's no 25th Hour, that's for sure.

I agree. But the visits from Da Bomb 40 oz were pretty cool. And that game looked a lot like the one from Clockerz. But, fuck, the Punisher game already did the grenade in the mouth thing, so Spike gets no points for that.

Originally posted by im not witty@Mar 26 2006, 07:22 PM

it wasnt bad. little long though. i thought it was ending about 5 times.

yeah it was a brilliant bank robbery and plot of the whole german shit (not gunna go into further detail) but the story went off alot and it had like... lots of climaxes to where you think it was gunna end...

Originally posted by DEE38@Apr 3 2006, 08:55 AM

ps someone put a pic up of that chick with the black hair and big tits (not that stupid nanny knockoff) but the other girl. she was pretty.

The one with the blue eyes?

Kim Director

d920c1387d.jpg

Samantha Ivers (the one with the cellphone)

s.gif

I can't find her anywhere else on the net.

Guest Resurrection

"THIS AIN'T NO BANK ROBBERY!!!"

THAT LINE IS FUNNY AS HELL BECAUSE THE ENTIRE MOVIE IS ABOUT A BANK ROBBERY. IF IT'S NOT THEN WHAT IS IT. I WANNA WATCH THE MOVIE BASED ON THAT LINE.

OTHERWISE I'M FEARING THAT IT'S ANOTHER CLICHE BANK ROBBERY MOVIE. BUT PEOPLE MAKIN A BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS SO MAYBE NOT.