INTERNATIONAL BEER LIST

knkr

Northern Lights Pale Ale

Arrogant Bastard

Dead Guy Ale

Chimay

Mississippi Mud

Fat Tire

fuck...I'm too tired and lazy to list the rest of my favorites.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Melburnian

I don't know about the best beer. But the worst beer definately goes to Tooheys New. :yuck:

Actually anything by tooheys is pretty horrid. I can deal with extra dry and pils but anything else and I wont be drinking.

Carlton cold. :yuck:

I ahve recently aquired a taste for melbourne bitter longnecks.

:chicken:

Originally posted by hendrik@Mar 25 2006, 05:15 PM

okay, stella is a belgian beer and so is hoegaarden but that's a girl's beer

being belgian is cool because we have the best beer in the world,

i don't know if you can find this one in america but this is the king of beer:

duvel.jpg

it's really impossible not to like this one, it's fresh and clear and heavy as a motherfucker, all belgians looove this shit (only too bad the biggest shareholder of the brewery is an extreme right political party-ironical cus 'duvel' actually means devil)

When I stayed in Belgium, my host parents were heavyyyy drinkers... they loved Duvel, and made me love Duvel. It's a good and strong beer....

Other awesome beers are... Stella Artois, Red Stripe, Rogue Dead Guy... I could go on and onnnn

Whats with the head on the belgian beers?

50/50

i2-smt-beer.jpg

LOL hoegaarden.

had bitburger? hehehe, german draught. had one last nite. was all maltie n shit. not a big fan.

bitburger.jpg

Bitters gota be the best. love the sharpness taste.

so good icey. hot days. cawww. i think im alchoholic.

vic,bitter.jpg

Karlovacko-croatia

Zlatorog slovenia

Efes turkey

asahi-japan

Budweiser-czech one mind

aufustiner lagerbier helles,warsteiner berliner kindl,flensburger pilsenser,Kolsch, from germany,

Duvel and Jupiler-belgium

Aldaris-latvia

saku-estonia

BALTIKA-russia this stuff rocks hard

Okocim,Zywiecs-poland

Ursus-romania

Plus bucket loads more

Originally posted by spectr+Mar 25 2006, 03:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr - Mar 25 2006, 03:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Lonesome Cowboy Bill@Mar 25 2006, 03:00 PM

coors-light-guitarlogo.jpg

mat00603.jpg

onion_imagearticle2670.frontpage_thumbnail.jpg

rainier.jpg

bud light? coors light? what the fuck are you thinking? go drink some dank beer like dogfish old rasputin boonville anything but that crap shit even a michelob is better then that crap fuck i would rather drink st. ides or steel reserve then that fucking piss what the fuck is wrong with people today

[/b]

and I thought you were cool, lol

Try Ebisu from Japan.. anyone who likes those dry Japanese beers will like this best, (The locals do).

Heineken dark

Becks Dark

Murphy`s Irish Stout

Negro Modelo

Canadian beer- Granville Island Lager

Shaftsbury Honey pale ale

Thanks for the tips on the Belgian beers- I have tried a few and always enjoyed them a lot.

Originally posted by dudebra1@Mar 26 2006, 04:40 PM

I just remembered, I had Boulevard when I was in Kansas City and that shit was awesome. The pale ale is one of my favorite beers, but unfortunately I can't find it on the east coast.

thats because they don't ship to the east coast...only the midwest. Boulevard is definitely one of my favorites. Hell, I raced bikes for them for over 5 years and got a shit ton of free beer during that time. Not only is the beer really fucking good...they're some really cool people.

My hands down favorite beer is still Voll Damm double malta. Shit is unreal.

Guest spectr
Originally posted by Lonesome Cowboy Bill+Mar 26 2006, 05:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lonesome Cowboy Bill - Mar 26 2006, 05:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by spectr@Mar 25 2006, 03:41 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Lonesome Cowboy Bill@Mar 25 2006, 03:00 PM

coors-light-guitarlogo.jpg

mat00603.jpg

onion_imagearticle2670.frontpage_thumbnail.jpg

rainier.jpg

bud light? coors light? what the fuck are you thinking? go drink some dank beer like dogfish old rasputin boonville anything but that crap shit even a michelob is better then that crap fuck i would rather drink st. ides or steel reserve then that fucking piss what the fuck is wrong with people today

and I thought you were cool, lol

[/b]

hey man i am cool i am your friend and friends dont let friends drink shwag beer dude if you ever make it out of boston and out to the west coast i will hook it up if not go to the cellar in cambridge good dank beer for cheap but no fat tire or sheaf stout or any of the many many dank beers out west though ranier isnt bad i was living in oly for a while and the 7.9 ranier was all i ever drank 1.50 a 40 and its not malt liquor and gets me drunk after a couple how can you go wrong

Originally posted by dudebra1@Mar 26 2006, 04:40 PM

I just remembered, I had Boulevard when I was in Kansas City and that shit was awesome. The pale ale is one of my favorite beers, but unfortunately I can't find it on the east coast.

I'm lucky enough to work for Boulevard and let me tell you, we have a test brew called Zeus IPA and it is my favorite beer ever now, your tongue goes limp after one sip of this hoppy goodness. Possible future public release...

Favorite imports:

Fuller's of London

Pilsner Urquell

Sam Smith