i might feel threatened

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pilau hands-

Nope, neither me nor cayper really do characters...the face and the piece in between me and cape's pieces were done by this illustrious ENVY/GRAFFITI/HANDJOB/MEAS...he uses a lot of names. But he's very talented and has basically quit graffiti for good, and is now just a talented artist and a fun kid to sketch with. BTW, it origionally said 'nancy does my laundry', and it was changed because using nancy's name wasnt exactly in our best interests, especially at the time.

freedom through kreation

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by dr. frink one

beautiful thread, please don't let this die....

could someone explain the photo with the tunnel and the train facing, or going away?...

i am just confused as how a person AND a train would fit in there...

As far as I gather that train is laid up in the tunnel, so the photo is taken whilst out of service.

• 1 month later...
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by beardo

Hotel is ridiculous. i havent seen enough of his stuff, if you have more, please post!

Him and Robob had a good interview in Underground Productions a few issues ago. Really liked the stuff he had in that. There were these roller paint production type pieces they had done that looked very impressionist looking. I'll scan up the mag soon. Brief details are here

http://www.underground-productions.se/bilder/UP17omslag_stor.jpg'>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived