friday nite losers thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!
Originally posted by EGO31@Mar 25 2006, 12:44 AM

man she is hot and she should learn how to drink so what if it's strong i have never puked from drinking ever...i thinked i just jinxed myself,damn

YOU ARE 14 YEARS OLD.

and a fag

porkchop you fuck your cousin and for a 14 year old i can promise you you would faint at how much i drink every weekend into oblivion i go ends up taking me bottles of vodka some beer jack daniels before i anything happens so until you know me FUCK OFF AND ROOT YOUR COUSIN BITCH!

Originally posted by Raw fish@Mar 25 2006, 05:24 PM

i hung out tonight, in real life, with a girl i met on myspace... as it turns out, shes hotter and much more interesting in real life than she is online... I may have a crush... best friday night in a while...

dammit thats my cuppa tea!

im green.

Originally posted by EGO31@Mar 25 2006, 01:50 AM

porkchop you fuck your cousin and for a 14 year old i can promise you you would faint at how much i drink every weekend into oblivion i go ends up taking me bottles of vodka some beer jack daniels before i anything happens so until you know me FUCK OFF AND ROOT YOUR COUSIN BITCH!

dear ego31,

its the internet.

the possibilty of her thread being true is 50/50. but the fact that you admited to enjoying the cock when you can get it is 100%.

dude just let it go..

sincerely mog von elisix the crawling darkness esquire.

p.s

hahahaaa you love the cock

Originally posted by Raw fish@Mar 25 2006, 02:54 AM

i hung out tonight, in real life, with a girl i met on myspace... as it turns out, shes hotter and much more interesting in real life than she is online... I may have a crush... best friday night in a while...

you hung out with a girl in real life? lol

(sorry no funny pic to go with)

Guest nutsonmychin!

sitting on my friend's comp.

she's passed out

there's a fridge ful of jello shots....\\

im drunk.

fuck it.

JELLOOOOOO SHOOOTTTSSS

WOOODDDDIIIIIEEEEEEEE WWWWWHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by Raw fish@Mar 25 2006, 01:54 AM

congrats my whodie

i invented the whodie! i swear!

Guest spectr
Originally posted by Raw fish@Mar 25 2006, 02:54 AM

real women? yet your not still with here, what are you thinking?

Guest spectr
Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 25 2006, 04:07 AM

sitting on my friend's comp.

she's passed out

there's a fridge ful of jello shots....\\

im drunk.

fuck it.

JELLOOOOOO SHOOOTTTSSS

WOOODDDDIIIIIEEEEEEEE WWWWWHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hey fuck that come over to east oak and bring me some jello shots i havent had jello shots in a long time

Originally posted by EGO31@Mar 25 2006, 02:50 AM

And this kid should die....not only are you a homo, but if you've never puked than you've never really drank. Even if you never puke, eventually you will...I've thrown up once in the last maybe 6 or 7 years, and it was from drinkin too much. Apparently way too much, since I was puking blood after awhile