Rollers

Drugs Delaney

Every time I do a roller I get messy as fuck, and have to plan how Im gonna get the paint there a lot more than I'd like. I usually just bring a bunch of garbage bags and put everything inside them, then put those in my backpack. Anybody know any tricks? Carrying the bucket and tray fucking sucks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im a constuction worker, so I just wear my coveralls and steel toes, and ride around on my bike. A cop in this city would have to believe me, there is consturction going 24/7. Sometimes I want to push around a shopping cart full of cans, but i think the cops would just kick my ass for being homeless.

Originally posted by Thought Wrong+Mar 26 2006, 04:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thought Wrong - Mar 26 2006, 04:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Drugs Delaney@Mar 25 2006, 05:33 PM

ya i know getting messy is part of it. but the cleaner I am the better.

You sound like your sucking dick.

[/b]

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

ZING to the tenth power

• 2 weeks later...

i use laundry detergent bottles..they have a spout the spills the exess paint back into the container..

and i do a lot of rollers..and it's just fuckin messy..and cumbersome..thats it.

i don't usually bring trays..i use whatever flat surface i can find at the spot..the ground..cardboard..

trash can lids..etc..

There's some like plastic bottles of glue, some big ones (for office, schools, etc.) that work for me really well i just poor the pain over the roller & start painting, the wall acts like tray.

The frist impresion looks like shit, but after a secon hand of paint look pretty clean...

7b482571.jpg

Anyway if the spot it's too hot, maybe this is not the best method...