SPIDERMAN 3

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wasnt eddie brock a pretty big dude in the comics?

i liked how as venom came up again and again he got

more and more gnarly, especially his mouth and tongue.

doesnt look like the movie went in that direction though.

also if the goblin in this movie is harry osborne then it ought

to be green goblin all over again.

hobgoblin was a different guy.

edit: the difference between than and then.

yeah...in the comic books eddie brock was big and muscular, not a fucking twig like that bitch.

and yes, his figure did become more and more exaggerated with time. that can be said for just about any character though. still though, topher fucking grace? i am tougher than that.

you're right about the osborne/green goblin thing too. if they call him the hobgoblin in the new movie i will be angry.

Guest KING OF HELL

yeah, i call bullshit on that teaser. every shot was from a different movie, just retouched for color. I don't know where the face from VENOM is from, but it cant be as bad as the one in that trailer. the bubling goo shot is from xmen 2. its the liquid admantium that wolvie uses to kill lady deathstyrike. BULLSHIT!.

the topher grace shot is from that tad hamilton movie or the one with dennis quaid. BULLSHIT!

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Mar 25 2006, 07:36 PM

hopefully spiderman 4 will have carnage because then i can sell the full carnage series of spiderman (where he was first introduced) for hella more than they are worth on ebay.

here's for praying.

dude no...carnage?...

no..

you are now banned from the internet...go read a book

That teaser/trailer is b/s for the following reasons:

A. James Franco (Harry Osborn) will not be wearing the same suit as the green goblin, it's already been let out that he will wear make up and prosthetic's for a much closer to feel to the comic's.

B.As king of hell stated, its a bunch or retouched clips from the first 2 films, and on top of it, the costume isnt black..it was grey and black, so its obviously just tinting.

C. The trailer is scheduled to run with a new Will Farell film, in a few month's.

NERD STATUS LIKE KNOW OTHER.

Originally posted by KING OF HELL@Mar 26 2006, 06:13 PM

yeah, i call bullshit on that teaser. every shot was from a different movie, just retouched for color. I don't know where the face from VENOM is from, but it cant be as bad as the one in that trailer. the bubling goo shot is from xmen 2. its the liquid admantium that wolvie uses to kill lady deathstyrike. BULLSHIT!.

the topher grace shot is from that tad hamilton movie or the one with dennis quaid. BULLSHIT!

i think the VENOM face is from spawn. wiht some edits.

Originally posted by the_gooch+Mar 25 2006, 05:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the_gooch - Mar 25 2006, 05:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Melburnian@Mar 25 2006, 09:31 AM

Originally posted by DISTRACT@Mar 25 2006, 02:41 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-the A squad@Mar 25 2006, 11:31 AM

Dr connar/lizard, Venom, and the goblin are gonna be in it.......

YES

Venom and Sandman are the only ones I know, who is Dr Connar?

Is the Goblin, the green goblin?

Sandman is in ep 3

sandman.jpg

This dude has mega uneven arms. WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT!?!?!?!

too much stroking with the right??

[/b]

:haha: :haha: