Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

awsome finds

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i was little, i found a huge bag of candy on top of the pay phone at the library....I mean, a treasure trove of deliciousness.

My mom told me to leave it there. I knew better and took it and hid it when i got home. I ate fat for several days.

yum

Always finding dimes everywhere I go...."dime" as in the coin, not the bag of weed.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I always look for "treasure" on the ground. One time I found 2O bucks in a parking lot, that was cool. I have also found some keys to a Mercades SLK, didnt keep it though :( Best one was a free parking ticket at this garage so I didn't have to pay the 4:00 an hour to park.

Guest spectr

yeah man i had a horrible day in the 707 yesterday, but you use keef to make edibiles from them man i just use trim usually after i bubble it, and my brother makes the dankest edibles i ever had one peanut butter cup had me incapacitated for about 24 hours

Originally posted by spectr@Mar 27 2006, 06:31 PM

yeah man i had a horrible day in the 707 yesterday, but you use keef to make edibiles from them man i just use trim usually after i bubble it, and my brother makes the dankest edibles i ever had one peanut butter cup had me incapacitated for about 24 hours

Ever had the peanut buttercup shroom edibles? Shits no joke. Oh and stoplight cookies are the ones.

* Oh and I never find nothing of any value... A $40 dollar kinkos card once.

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Mar 27 2006, 09:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Mar 27 2006, 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Mar 27 2006, 03:53 PM

That's a definite good find...I found a real cool old cash register on the trash. Carried it like a half hour home, shit was heavy as a muthafucka too

was there any money in it?

[/b]

Nah...that would be too much awesome for one find

I f ound a huge nug the othr day...some hippy kid on haight s treet was tryingt o sell it and I wanted it and I bout a beer and chilled with him for a quick minute and he pased out and I took the nug....it was like a half ounce nug....I sold most of it...score 1 me 0 hippies.....I find hella weed on haight street, also money and other good stuff

gold necklace with gold lions head pendant in locker room

haha this sounds badass pics?

it wasnt as badass as the diamond necklace.....i took it to the jewelry store and got it appraised...about $300.....the lady at the store even cleaned it and put it in a box for me and told me to give it to my mom....fuck that!..im gonna pawn it when i need the money..

once upon a time i was really tryin to get with my bestfriends cousin who was ill as fuck and i really wanted to get down with this latina chassey. and i went to marin to go pick her up and we were gonna walk the golden gate bridge cause she never did that before. so we get to the other side and u have to pay the toll and shit and i was low on dough so i was like fuck. then the gas was being all short on me and i had to pay gas so i was bummin. and for some reason i wound up in the TL at like 2 am with this girl who is definitely rape victim written all over so i was like fuck i'm down 10 dollars now how am i gonna get this back? and i look down and i found 10 dollars on my shoe.

i would have liked to tell you that i fucked this girl because of fate and 10 dollars is great, but her cousin cockblocked and blackballed a dude. i still wonna get down i probably will on the low.

i got a friend that everytime we go to the richmond mall he'll get atleast 20 dollars. one time he found 80 and we both got kicks with it.

"just look on the ground the whole time"