Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Coffie Crave

awsome finds

skateing a local spot i came acorss a store throwing away a awsome magazine rack, i love it when i find awsome shit in the trash

any one have any dope finds? ...or stories?

Guest spectr
Originally posted by Coffie Crave@Mar 24 2006, 04:01 AM

skateing a local spot i came acorss a store throwing away a awsome magazine rack, i love it when i find awsome shit in the trash

any one have any dope finds? ...or stories?

no never nothing never found a big bag of pot or someone plants they had to throw away or garbage bag after garbage bag full of trim or computers or anything even remotely intresting

skilled my friends found a bed on wheels on a hill apparently beds are hard to steer.

I found a computer once it was shit so we broke it that was fun.

once takeing a shit behind this building and whipeing my ass with a sock... i found 400 dollers wraped in a rubber band,...prolly still one of the best days of my life

Guest spectr

oh wait i forgot about the one intresting thing i ever found...

it was a new carpet..

no joke me and my boy left quick after these guys threw it in the dumpster all sketchy

the cops came to stop me from skating a spot. pretending to leave i thought i heard him drop something. when i came back to skate it again i looked and he had droped his key ring.

had one of those big universal cop keys to open lots of random shit downtown.

5th grade: brand new swatch on the playground (broke ass family in the mid-80s, shit's gold)

5th grade (2 weeks later): $400 in an torn up envelope covered in chinese.

always: stacks of polaroids

college: baby's skull in the desert

within the last 4 years: 2 human fingers (train accident), a tooth (center city, phila.), what turned out to be a meth lab (rural PA)

just now: $10 in my pocket with a note that simply says "Mark". I don't know a Mark.

Guest spectr
Originally posted by thecarwreck@Mar 24 2006, 04:56 AM

5th grade: brand new swatch on the playground (broke ass family in the mid-80s, shit's gold)

5th grade (2 weeks later): $400 in an torn up envelope covered in chinese.

always: stacks of polaroids

college: baby's skull in the desert

within the last 4 years: 2 human fingers (train accident), a tooth (center city, phila.), what turned out to be a meth lab (rural PA)

just now: $10 in my pocket with a note that simply says "Mark". I don't know a Mark.

still got the fingers?

I found a lottery ticket in the top of the trashcan at work that won $30. That was awesome.

Originally posted by spectr@Mar 24 2006, 05:02 AM

still got the fingers?

gave them to a friend who's "into" bones. he has those flesh-eating beetles that clean the shit off, then he bleaches them. i think they're part of a necklace he made. dead fingers feel like half-cooked hot dogs though.

Originally posted by Coffie Crave@Mar 24 2006, 01:07 AM

once takeing a shit behind this building and whipeing my ass with a sock... i found 400 dollers wraped in a rubber band,...prolly still one of the best days of my life

what makes this one of the best days of your life?....finding the $400 or wiping your ass with a sock?

Last night I found $7 on the floor of some club I was at.

Best find would be $500 in a wallet outside centrelink in boxhill, I felt bad because it was outside centrelink and it was a 40 yearold woman. But then again she had a AMX card

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Coffie Crave@Mar 24 2006, 04:02 AM

oh yeh stealing cool shit...counts in this thread...i sorta have my eye on this cool retro couch in this hotel

Nope. Stealing does not count on this thread, or on 12oz.

cool shit like this never happens to me.

i only remember finding 20 bucks at some store in the mall that someone dropped. i believe i was around 8 years old.

i remember finding 7 dollars in the Michaels (art store) parking lot last year.

thats about it :(

On a bus, I grabbed a paper way under a seat and a Monthly bus pass fell out when I opened it. This was like 4 days into the month.

when i was about nine years old me and another kid found all the pron magazines at the back of a news agency that were being thrown out. we worked out they just pulled the covers off and threw them all out. they were thoroughly enjoyed and needless to say we checked back on the regular and made some loot selling the pron to other kids. eventually somebody caught onto us but it was fun while it lasted.

Guest KephaOneLove

i found a place where you can get all types of pussy..its called the bunny ranch

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this