A good woman is hard to find...

Spuds Mckenzie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Mar 24 2006, 12:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Mar 24 2006, 12:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@Mar 24 2006, 11:38 AM

I have never once found a cute girl that knew anything about hiphop, which is key. I just can't stand dumb bitches who bump nelly and shop at american eagle nomatter how hot they are.

Move to Minnesota, Rhode Island, or Virginia. All they have down there are wanna-be B-Girls. As a matter of fact, I dont' even think they have dirt in Virginia. I think if you peel back the grass or the concrete it's just linoelum everywhere.

[/b]

I'm from RI and can't say I've encountered many of these wannabe b-girls. It's possible I've overlooked them though, on my way to the Hollister part of the mall to pick up the preppy chicks :love2:

Originally posted by tsuifuku+Mar 24 2006, 12:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tsuifuku - Mar 24 2006, 12:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DEE38@Mar 24 2006, 10:39 AM

i have some cousins in the phillipines who'd love to move to america. they're good women, hollar at me

:)

WHATS GOOD WITH THE FILIPINOS?

[/b]

yea hook it up. i might knock em up on accident tho.

Originally posted by EGO31@Mar 24 2006, 04:40 AM

no i'm really bi do you have a problem?

FAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by decu goldyn1@Mar 25 2006, 04:39 AM

.they just go to comic and video game conventions. Or can be found on the top floor of forbidden planet playing magic the gathering for hours.

Yes! im a good guy, and i played magic cards. and call of duty 2 is so sick online at the moment. so girls you can watch us play videogames and spectate card games.

catch22.

Originally posted by EGO31@Mar 24 2006, 02:13 AM

man my chick is the best most cool person i have met she is awesome and to top it off she's a bisexual nymphomaniac plus sh'es not a virgin and she is only a year older than me (i'm 14) hell meah how did i get so lucky!!!

SHES NOT A VIRGIN!!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OH MAN G PROPS!

Sorry to say kid but if your looking for a good GIRLFREIND you might not want to find a bi-slut.

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep+Mar 25 2006, 11:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nyarlathotep - Mar 25 2006, 11:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Vanity@Mar 25 2006, 07:34 AM

i just dumped some chick cause her dad died... does that make me an ass?

yes

but you get 78 gangsta points for it though

[/b]

that aint gansta.. thats 78 bitch points.. no heart and no class. what comes around goes around dunny.

what if she already did him wrong first and he just waited for his chance to retaliate?

or what if he just truly doesnt care?

or what if betty ross was hit by the gamma radiation instead of bruce banner?

or what if his emotional state is akin to a pouting child?

we may never know these answers..but i do know that there are many different ways to view the begining and end of a relationship, he prolly handled it rather well considering the situation....

for all we know she could have been some nut job...and her fathers death could have made her ten times worse and vanity could not deal with it...but we may not know unless he tells us so.

i was neither approving or dissaproving his statement but merely expressing the "wow" factor of his statement...and besides....its vanity i've come to expect nothing less than a comment like this from dude..

what i do know is i'm out of toilet paper once again..and you should never eat peanut butter and drink colt 45 at night

edit..

hahahaahahaaaaa ego31 loves the cock

what if her dad was the nicest guy in the world..but she was a prick and didnt care about his death...and in vanity's emotional turmoil he could not understand how a woman could be so cold torward her own father...so in seeing her actions he decided to distance himself from her but stay close to other members of her family in their time of grievance....

?

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Mar 24 2006, 05:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Mar 24 2006, 05:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by tsuifuku@Mar 24 2006, 12:54 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-DEE38@Mar 24 2006, 10:39 AM

i have some cousins in the phillipines who'd love to move to america. they're good women, hollar at me

[/b]

dee, holla at your play cousins..I'm trying to make an honest american woman out of one of your relatives..

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Mar 24 2006, 10:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Mar 24 2006, 10:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Mar 24 2006, 12:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@Mar 24 2006, 11:38 AM

I have never once found a cute girl that knew anything about hiphop, which is key. I just can't stand dumb bitches who bump nelly and shop at american eagle nomatter how hot they are.

Move to Minnesota, Rhode Island, or Virginia. All they have down there are wanna-be B-Girls. As a matter of fact, I dont' even think they have dirt in Virginia. I think if you peel back the grass or the concrete it's just linoelum everywhere.

I'm from RI and can't say I've encountered many of these wannabe b-girls. It's possible I've overlooked them though, on my way to the Hollister part of the mall to pick up the preppy chicks :love2:

[/b]

yeah dude like I've never dated a girl that wasn't preppy. i think maybe it's our two opposite styles attracting or something. i just want a girl i can relate to more because music and graffiti are a big part of my life and no girl i have ever got with really understood either of them. i'll put on a track and bitches will be like "you guys listen to weird music" which really irritates me. on the plus side preppy girls are usually more chill, a lot of the wigger type girls are either sluts or bring madd drama with them.

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 25 2006, 11:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 25 2006, 11:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Mar 24 2006, 05:56 PM

Originally posted by tsuifuku@Mar 24 2006, 12:54 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-DEE38@Mar 24 2006, 10:39 AM

dee, holla at your play cousins..I'm trying to make an honest american woman out of one of your relatives..

[/b]

thirdeded

DEE, im down.. as long as they're as hot as my brazilian bids and dont have a boyfriend.. speak some english and loves to bone...

but i was gonna say that i love when you think you've found some nice girl and when you get dumb enough to check it with the horrorscope match maker it says, "not a match made in heaven"

Originally posted by lord_casek+Mar 25 2006, 12:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lord_casek - Mar 25 2006, 12:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>kabumei

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=46...0844&pr=goog-sl

[/b]

Originally posted by johnny ballbags@Mar 25 2006, 05:00 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Mar 25 2006, 03:47 PM

i found the best women for me a couple months ago...shit is dope, never thought this kind of match was possible.

it takes more than a couple months to find out if what you are feelin now is real or not....

it's real because i'm real, and i'm confident my girl's real. this relationship is on some other shit i never thought was possible. i understand the whole "test of time" thing though...i'm not worried. if it doesn't withstand, then i'll move on like i always do. pretty simple.

Originally posted by GucciCondom+Mar 25 2006, 11:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GucciCondom - Mar 25 2006, 11:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by AlwaysBombin@Mar 24 2006, 10:33 PM

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Mar 24 2006, 12:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@Mar 24 2006, 11:38 AM

yeah dude like I've never dated a girl that wasn't preppy. i think maybe it's our two opposite styles attracting or something. i just want a girl i can relate to more because music and graffiti are a big part of my life and no girl i have ever got with really understood either of them. i'll put on a track and bitches will be like "you guys listen to weird music" which really irritates me. on the plus side preppy girls are usually more chill, a lot of the wigger type girls are either sluts or bring madd drama with them.

[/b]

exactly.

Originally posted by symbols+Mar 24 2006, 12:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Mar 24 2006, 12:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dubsface@Mar 24 2006, 12:18 PM

Also, good guys are hard to come by. I can only find shitheads in NYC and all the nice guys seem to live 100+ miles away. Go figure. Maybe I need to move...

naahhhh.

i know a good one in nyc

hahaha..one

good men are difficult to find anywhere

[/b]

Yeh? You wana throw him my way? Haha

Originally posted by decu goldyn1@Mar 24 2006, 03:09 PM

mmm yeah I agree on the whole guys who are bi are really just gay thing.

It's messed up but

hey

Everyone's a mess nowadays.

and I think good guys can be found in new yawk...they just go to comic and video game conventions. Or can be found on the top floor of forbidden planet playing magic the gathering for hours.

Oh and.... I went to Forbidden Planet like, 6 months ago...

SINCE WHEN WERE COMIC BOOK GUYS HOT!?

Im so picking up comic nerds and taking advantage of their vunerability.