Home Brew

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the dorm one time, my friends made something that they, and everyone, reffered to as "the black nasty."

It was 5 gallons of apple juice (presumably stolen from our commons (cafeteria)) and 2 packets of yeast fermented in a closet for a month. Stirred every so often.

But it wasn't distilled at all.

Shit was probably toxic, but it fucked everyone up.

-fuse.

every second man over 30 i speak to rocks the home brew in the land down under. that or "u brew it" in which case you go to provided facilities and brew your own. works out a little more expensive than home brew but a lot easier with no mess at your own house. one bloke i know even bangs the lady at the u brew it sometimes.

beer is fun.

Originally posted by spectr+Mar 24 2006, 12:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr - Mar 24 2006, 12:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AREANKAY@Mar 23 2006, 10:18 PM

i just did a batch of pistachio brown ale last month in turned out great. brown ales are fun.

that sounds fucking tasty

[/b]

word. you into making beer alot?

http://seedler.org/download.x?id=481943

^

promash beer making software.

Guest spectr

buying corprate beer is like buying crporate rock production for consumption that will never stop we brew it thick and rich because were thin and poor support the independent when we buy it at store

toxic narcotic - homebrew

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Mar 24 2006, 04:32 PM

I'd rather just buy it.

Sure I COULD learn to re-tile my roof and do it on the cheap,

or I could just pay someone to do it in 1/4 the time with less mistakes.

See's like the homebrew approach to me (for wine and beer, making spirits is worth it)

Yeah, but re-tiling your roof won't provide the same satisfaction as getting drunk off beer that you made.