Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
!@#$%

damn homie! they some dirty teef

"dig these chompers, these chompers can't be beat. corn on the cob is one of my favorite things to eat."

Yep he's british & gets more pussy than all of us put together.

Female population plz explain.........?

We also now know him as the man who pleaded guilty to seven charges of possessing heroin, crack cocaine, and weed today. Aparently that shit aint good for youre teeth.

For some odd reason I subscribed to Rolling Stone a few years back... I'm not really sure how or when for that matter, but I definately subscribed. Anyway, beings that I'm subscribed they send me their magazine once a month (who knew?) and beings that it's a magazine, I read it. Usually when I shit. Usually when I'm reading Rolling Stone and shitting I get to reading stupid gossip columns because they take my mind off forcing the dook and sorta let it slide out on it's own (but it seems to brush against the cheeks this way). Anyway, so I read Rolling Stone when I'm shitting and they always talk about this kid. I still don't know what band he's in.

His sister has some sweet tits, though. I'd piss in her ass.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this