• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
slie-tits

TITS/a school bus and a burner

Guest 5starstyle

I like colors on that bus... fucking fresh

Same bus, different sides. On its way from Washington to Arkansas. Some guy just rolled up on us and asked us to paint his bus. He said he loved what we did. We didn't even know who this guy was but sure didn't mind accepting his invitation. The bus is gonna roll to Arkansas from up here. Just in the right place at the right time.

The first pic is slie, second is role from tacoma, and then slie ruen and mack on that bus. The funnest thing I've painted in a long time. I'm so happy about being able to just paint this guys bus because we were leaving the place we were gonna paint because some guy out of no where rolled up onto us and said we need to get the hell out of here. So we didn't even think we were going to paint that day but on our way back to the jeep, that's when this guy with the bus talked to us.

What up king Lead, handsome son a bizznatch, yo email me man I want to talk to your ass man, might be coming out that way soon. ps want to see some new peices!

yo slie

sup slie i live right by seattle and im tryin to start doin friehgts and having trouble gettin into yards and what ones i should go to what one does the tn and tits krue go to cuz i know you guys be takin your time

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this