the 'my cousin fucked my cat and shit in my purse' thread.

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE@Mar 24 2006, 01:11 PM

have your cousin give you a rimjob

Tips for the Eater:

Change Your Pitch Up: You give head, right? And you know how boring mono-speed blowjobs are, so treat your partner's asshole the same way. It also provides an alternative for when your tongue starts to tire out.

Lap, Roll, Repeat: Check your technique. The tongue is incredibly flexible and adaptable, so use it to your advantage. Don't just write the alphabet with your tongue; spell out Shakespeare's 8th sonnet instead. In cursive.

.Communicate, Dammit: If you like what's being done, a simple moan gets the point across. If you don't, then let them know.

The Spread: Frame the asshole in a finger-shaped "V" and look at it. It's beautiful. Now spit and watch some of it seep in. Dreamy. Note how much further your tongue reaches inside.

And for the Eaten:

Prep Yourself: Have you played with your ass? Do you know what it feels like? If not, fill up the tub and have at your honey hole sandwich. Warm water will relax your mind and your muscles. If you know you're to engage in said activity, freshen up a bit. But stay away from colognes and after bath splashes.

Positioning: Vary the scene (and scenery) to find what gets you both off. Come up with silly names for different positions. For example: you are squatting, your partner is behind you having at your butt and reaching around to diddle you. Call this "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon".

Flex Your Muscle: Your sphincter is all-powerful and full of intrigue. Push it out and feel the tongue slide into you. Deluxe.

Grunt: It's your job to find ways to let your partner know how much you're enjoying the ride and the view. Sighs of disbelief, calling out their name, grabbing their head and thrusting it fully into your butt... these are tell-tale signs that you are into being rimmed. Look at it this way, you won't be able to exchange fuck faces easily, so verbal communication gets any/all messages across

Guest nutsonmychin!

can we stop calling it cousin??

there's gotta be another term, for like 56 million 16 times removed, someone i have never even heard of. that i can link back in my family tree, barley by a half relavtive

Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 24 2006, 01:46 PM

oh, and PS.

i linked him to this thread when i made it.

Dear Porkchop's Cousin,

It has come to my attention that you have a romantic interest in you next of kin. Although i feel the ultimate choice is yours, I have prepared a statement to warn you. 5 out of 2 doctors would agree that the likelyness of your children having birth defects such as, down sindrome, cerebral palsy and noses for fingers, is greatly increased by a 99.892% when involved in inscest. If you are willing to take such a risk i strongly suggest that you two go to a doctor so you can have your genetics tested and your testicals removed.

Even if your children do not suffer any defects, you will most likely become the talk of the town and be made fun of for the vast majority of your lives as a couple. Seeing as the rate of divorce is 50% and the alomony is 90%, you may want to look elsewhere being as once your poor from the divorce you might still want to hold on to your decency.

Good Luck with the relationship and remember to always dress your little soldier for battle.

Sincerely, MAR

Damn that was harsh. Please forgive me porkchop....

Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 24 2006, 03:20 PM

can we stop calling it cousin??

there's gotta be another term, for like 56 million 16 times removed, someone i have never even heard of. that i can link back in my family tree, barley by a half relavtive

sure...how about relative?

or grandma's, sister's, son's son. (or however it works out).

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin@Mar 24 2006, 06:44 PM

It's not really porkchop he wants, just someone to make sweet hebrew love with who also shares his love of 12oz. She just happens to fit the profile

Refering to Mar, not the cousin. The cousin wants to pee in her butt

And she wants to let him

yeh thats the truth. were my jewish ladies at? challa at a Jew when you see him in the street.

speaking of incest, porkchop, did you happen to call Love Line last night? it just so happend when i was driving around, listening to the show, that a 19 yr. old girl called in explaining she is pregnant. and it so happens that, she too, found out the baby's daddy is her cousin.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! YOU GOT A GOONIE IN UR BELLY!

i'll post a visual:

407capture_goonies04.jpg

Guest nutsonmychin!

here's the deal tho. .. if it was just a smash. it would be a simple decision.

it's so much more than a smash.

AHAHHAHAHA. whoa.

All I want to know is:

Who's going to pee in who's ass?

*insert picture of Dave Chapelle as Reggie Warrington from the Nutty Professor here*

Originally posted by sarcasm+Mar 24 2006, 06:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarcasm - Mar 24 2006, 06:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>speaking of incest, porkchop, did you happen to call Love Line last night? it just so happend when i was driving around, listening to the show, that a 19 yr. old girl called in explaining she is pregnant. and it so happens that, she too, found out the baby's daddy is her cousin.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! YOU GOT A GOONIE IN UR BELLY!

i'll post a visual:

407capture_goonies04.jpg

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-porkchop@Mar 24 2006, 06:13 PM

AHAHHAHAHA. whoa.

Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 24 2006, 07:13 PM

AHAHHAHAHA. whoa.

Just get pregnant now and tell your fam it was from before you found out you were 15th cousins. That way they have to deal with it. :biglaugh: