Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest nutsonmychin!

the 'my cousin fucked my cat and shit in my purse' thread.

wtf You didn't meet THE ONE you stupid retar, its called anyone can get attched to anyone in the right circumastances.. and you happen to get attched to him so you call him the ONE AND ONLY'.. bullshit.. i bet my giant ******'s that if you didint meet your so called 'ONE' you would of met someone else and called him or her ONE' and contradict yourswelf with this whole 'ONE' thing shut the fuck up.. sorry, its cool your nice but gotta realize..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have a friend whose parents are cousins. They are from a country where its customary. She has mad problems with her hormones and ovarian cysts. Seriously.........fuck all the dogma...just check the genetics.

I think I met the one last night!! Half chinese half african, tall, hot.. everything! Then I ran into a mate from high school and he came an put in the cock block routine, while some other islander fag came from left of field and bailed her up..

Highschool mates are homo!

Guest nutsonmychin!

whoooooooooooodie whoooooodie

mmmm..drunk...whooooooooodie

tight dhit bro.

tight shit

It's going to be the best sex of your life.

Or the worst, since you can't get the disgusting idea of having sex with a relative out of your head the whole time.

It's all in how you approach it.

Guest nutsonmychin!

so.....new develop,emt

my mom said

green light!

Guest nutsonmychin!

NO!

HIS ART IS BEETTER THAB YOURSS

ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!!ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM ROOT HIM!!! I DARE YA!

But its your cousin... i mean if it was a cousin inlaw deff smash. but the fact that you guys are blood related kinda makes it fucked

eh get drunk and smash

you two could move to arkansas and it would be cool. or you could move to texas and meet the real dopest boy on the planet (*me!). its whatever.

yeah i think i have to agree with 26sided cube she is fucked up. whatever this is boring now i'm gonna start sketching me think's.