MY 5,000TH POST

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 22 2006, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 22 2006, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dumy@Mar 22 2006, 08:06 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Mar 22 2006, 07:55 PM

Thats all I found worth looking at.

the holy grail

[/b]

ok for the last time..someone go this forum..steal images and post them in this thread..

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Mar 22 2006, 09:05 PM

i'd put it in,

with a condom

I wish I could still have sex with a condom...last time I tried it wasn't doin it for me, almost 2 hours and I wasn't even close to bein finished. I'mma be fucked if me and my girl break up and I gotta find some new puss

Since this is your thread, how does the almighty king whodie aka dumy feel about condom usage?

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Mar 22 2006, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Mar 22 2006, 09:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WhiteOx@Mar 22 2006, 09:05 PM

i'd put it in,

with a condom

I wish I could still have sex with a condom...last time I tried it wasn't doin it for me, almost 2 hours and I wasn't even close to bein finished. I'mma be fucked if me and my girl break up and I gotta find some new puss

Since this is your thread, how does the almighty king whodie aka dumy feel about condom usage?

[/b]

I'd rather not use them..of course...sometimes it does take forever..the girl cums and she gets hella sore..and you end up hurting her to bust..which makes you feel like a rapist..this happened to me the other night..but at the same time..if my girl aini't on the pill..I wrap it up..fuck Aids, fuck kids, fuck herpes..fuck all that shit..

and cash you are a sad sad racist child..

you're racist..no explanation needed..everyone knows it..its fine..I mean, south park is popular and a lot of people aren't creative

hahaha..at the same time I'm racist too...usually just to poke fun at the idiocy of the whole thing but I realize its a double edged sword especially in this day and age and I know I inspire you and and a lot of other posters to ridiculous, truly ignorant heights....sometimes after a day of posting I really understand why Dave quit doing that show..