Great moments of Mankind (or Femalekind)

ASER1NE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by podrido@Mar 22 2006, 03:04 PM

you drink shakes in the shower?

Thats what im saying, Its moments like those that you just happen to think of or just somehow happen that turn out to be better than sliced bread.

Needless to say It was pretty awesome. Try it and see for yourself

I dont know if Ive posted this one or not...cant remember.

Long story short: Got drunk visiting some friends, was being stupid, and fell off this bridge into the ocean.

Not just a normal bridge, a big ass bridge connecting two islands togeather. I fell someting like 35 feet and hit the water hard. Next thing I know Im in the water and I can feel the bottom so i push off and swim upwards. Luckily it low tide and it wasnt too deep, but it seemed like forever before i got there. As soon as i popped up I heard my friends cheer and this guy who was fishing and sawy the whole thing grabbed me and swam me ashore..hehehe..

He verbally assulted me and then we dipped out real fast before the cops came. I spent the rest of my visit to clearwater, fla. with a nasty bruise on my thigh, a dead cell phone and a molded wallet.

Ok, so that was a long story. :haha:

oh yeah, i forgot to add that some guy hung himself off that bridge at the same spot I fell only two days later...wierd.

I worked my way down one street for like 32 blocks bombing everything in sight. I made a loop when i got to the ends and saw that it had all been freshly buffed like they were riding right behind me. The whole 32 blocks and 6 hours was for nothing. That was a good moment for the buff and I laughed really hard about it.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 23 2006, 04:18 AM

i haven't had to go to work since the middle of january

This dude here is living the real life.

Seriously

Must of saved a buttload to keep your feet on the ground since January. Not to mention moving to a different country. Good on ya.

Damn, this is the kinda shit ive been planning for a while, with a few mates

Gotta get some money sorted

Then I can come into this thread and tell all you nerds about it.