Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ASER1NE

Great moments of Mankind (or Femalekind)

So in the course of ones life there are certain moments that are too awesome to disregard like all the other ones...

Without trying to make you all supremely envious I just got a massage in the shower while drinking a strawberry/raspberry milkshake :king:

Needless to say it was awesome and im sure some of you have equally cool moments to share.

i have lots of these moments that involve relaxation at home following successful completion of a tough mission

sitting, smoking, checking flicks.

it is a wondafulll feeeeliing

yeah word to symbols, riding the subway the next day checking out some of your heavy duty tough work after "keeping it rail" the night before..thats always a good feelings

you gettin your full body transfusions done together?? awwww

I'm not even gonna pretend to know what that means..I'm just gonna assume thats slang for smoking w**d..if so, yes..

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 22 2006, 03:18 PM

i haven't had to go to work since the middle of january

can I be your assistant?

i'm well versed in:

Whodielivin'

breaking and entering

stealing bum's clothes, etc to make padding suitable to hop over razor wire fences

pimping ho's into giving up the extra hashbrown at 5:00 in the morning at mickey d's after a long night of whodielivin and keeping it rail

drinking

drinking more

and drinking more after that

additonal skills:

shit talking

i punched a girl square in the eye by accident at a bar and hooked up w/ 2 of her friends that nite and made sweet love to one of them exactly one week later.

the girl owned her own brand new condo paid for w/ cash and the girl i punched lives next door. i come out the next mornin after the deed and shes there w/ her parents goin out to breakfast. i was introduced as the guy who punched your daughter in the face, whos eye was still red. and it was ok, no probs at all.

i slid down a mountian by jumping from rockslide to rock slide.. they should make it sport.

other than that.. i've ran into burning houses and saved people..

throughout my life.. i've saved lots of people from certain harm or death

Everytime i tell someone off and I deliver one of those damning remarks (you know, the ones you think up an hour later and think to yourself "FUCK! Why didn't i say THAT?!?!?")

watching my son grow up and laugh and play..and learn new things ..and when im sad wrapping his lil arms around me and kissing me and saying "love you mama"

when god changed it to women having two boobs

instead of one. i remember back in the day when

all girls had only one boob in the center of the chest

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this