Destruction League

GamblersGrin

trashin neeks houses is ooo fun. on new years we destroyed therir piano, cracked the door, put people's shoes in the oven, had fights with ketchup etc, basically destrooyed the house.

but alow stealin from someone that invites u into their house. thats just low. plus u shudnt put people off havin parties.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr

shit its called lock your vauleables away somewhere people cant get at em fuck that shit i used to have partys all the time and nothing ever got stolen of course i never owned shit worth stealing to

Guest nutsonmychin!

how bout dont have huge parties and let people you dont know in your house and then give them an opportunity to kick in doors

Guest spectr
Originally posted by AlwaysBombin@Mar 23 2006, 06:08 PM

Lockin it away don't always work...at the party I mentioned on the 1st page someone kicked in a locked door to get the 3 laptops haha

shit man i got to laugh at that because you know you got no friends if that shit happens at a party

Originally posted by rattleytins@Mar 23 2006, 10:43 PM

trashin neeks houses is ooo fun. on new years we destroyed therir piano, cracked the door, put people's shoes in the oven, had fights with ketchup etc, basically destrooyed the house.

but alow stealin from someone that invites u into their house. thats just low. plus u shudnt put people off havin parties.

Haha. I remember crazy ass house parties from back in the day. One of my boys i havent seen in years got pissed when the last keg ran out and punched it trough their ceiling. hahaha. That was funny.

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 22 2006, 02:37 PM

YEAH! COOL! I stopped fucking with other peoples shit when i was 16. Not so funny if someone fucked YOUR house up. People like you are the reason I don't have parties.

I know right? It's like how would you feel if you owned a box-truck and somebody tagged or did a fill-in on it? I bet you stopped doing that shit when you were 16 too though right?

• 7 months later...
Hey 12oz...

http://www.myspace.com/daddy_rich1955

"I am a 51 year old man who lives in the Mother Lode of California. I am very interested in chatting and e-mailing with females wanting to be a baby/little girl, looking for a Daddy. I am single, no kids and not involved with anyone. I hope to find the last babygirl I will ever need! I am a very experienced Daddy, I have had 3 other babygirl’s in my life, but the first one didn’t work out and the other 2 moved out of state. Interestingly one was a bedwetter and wore diapers till 16 and one was wearing them 24/7 for need when I met her. If you are interested and want to know more about me please e-mail me: rhcdmc@yahoo.com For Chat: Yahoo: DaddyRich MSN Messenger: DaddyRich My SN at Yahoo and MSN Messenger: DaddyRich"

we need to get this guy.

preliminary plan is to create a fake myspace profile,

gather a few younger looking girl "friends"....(can also be fakes, might as well be

so this guy doesn't stalk any more innocents)

then we slowly gather as much info from him as we can.

all we really need is a name, the addy and phone # can be retrieved

from the net via his name and location.

we need to take this guy down, destruction league.

here are the resources:

http://www.myspace.com (of course)

a list of disposable email addresses

http://www.ghacks.net/2006/03/28/disposable-email-address-services-march-2006/

those are for creating a fake myspace account.

it's up to those participating to get some pics of "younger" looking girls

to use as myspace fakes.

general rules:

no threats to this dipshit. besides being illegal, it's not necessary for our purposes.

no naked young girls.

stay consistant with what you tell him.

try and get a full name. first and last and a location.

let him do the talking if he starts saying perverted shit to you. act coy. don't say shit back to him that is perverted. just let him do all of the talking.

most importantly: find out where he works or at very least, what he does for a living. if he lives in a small town, it won't be hard to find his place of employ once we have more specifics on him.

we'll take this scumfuck out the fun way.

we need to get this guy.

preliminary plan is to create a fake myspace profile,

gather a few younger looking girl "friends"....(can also be fakes, might as well be

so this guy doesn't stalk any more innocents)

then we slowly gather as much info from him as we can.

all we really need is a name, the addy and phone # can be retrieved

from the net via his name and location.

we need to take this guy down, destruction league.

Is there a backstory? I need a backstory and a beer but the liquor store is out of the kind I want.

don't forget to post details here.

if you post links, we can all make friends

with the fake profiles we have. save the innocent

teen girls who this guy might see if you

start adding real chicks.

we can even build a collection of pervs.

everyone must be 16 or 17 for their fakes. that way

we know for sure this guy is a perv.

p.s.: i had some photo enhancement softs somewhere,

but i misplaced it. that bill he has laying out in his picture

is unaltered. if we could enhance it a little, i'm

sure we'd reap hella info's. his monitor has some shit on it, too.

a little detective work goes a long way.