khayembii communique

Guest ?!?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

your name, you got to change it.

it's not like i care or anything, and really if you didn't want to change it, i wouldn't really care and their would be nothing i could do, but i was just merely offering a suggestion on the sake of good taste and maybe something to preserve the continunity of this board.

ya, dig?

brainiac dumb dumb bust the scientifical something something something something punk little suckas didnt know i had the something something something hey mother fuckers i know you hear me calling you i thought you wanted some something something something.

rolling down the windows yea i have an air conditioner but i got a sound i want the whole world to listen to

"nothing like some puncuation beef"-dusty

i wish 12oz could support sound so that everytime i heard one of dustys replys, i could hear a drum rap, and then a "thank you thank you,youve been great, good nite"...so fucking comedic....

actually all in all i think all of you should give yourselves a well deserve a comedic pat on the back....kool keith indeed....lol...

%%%%^^^!!!!!!

(thats rOe in punctuation talk, what what)

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

mental- you make me blush...

we should paint graffiti together sometime

shoot the shit

come visit me and the rest of the fam

Archived