what are you scared of most !!!!!

asdjk

I've got a phobia of blood transfused disease. Especially AIDS. I'm always staring at the ground to watch for syringes. On bad days I'll stop in the middle of a street turn around and check that I havn't stepped on anything every 10 steps or so.

I don't like grass or sand and avoid it if I can. When working I tape up all the little scratches I might have for fear of copping some offspray from some positive mutherfucker on the street. When dealing with a particular HIV possitive motherfucker who hangs around my work (dudes retarded and tantrum prone) I fucking turn around and walk the other way as soon as I see him. He's the only person I do that to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had a couple of close calls with snakes as a kid and was shit scared of them for a long time. even just seeing one on tv my heart would race and id go all pale and shit. its not so bad now.

thing that scares me most is not seeing enough of the world before i die. i guess thats not exactly "scared" more worried. but if its anything its that.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Mar 22 2006, 12:57 PM

Being eaten alive by either a shark or a bear.

However, if this happens by accidentally wandering into a fight between the two, then it is totally awesome.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Mar 22 2006, 01:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Mar 22 2006, 01:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Shark Hammil@Mar 22 2006, 12:57 PM

Being eaten alive by either a shark or a bear.

However, if this happens by accidentally wandering into a fight between the two, then it is totally awesome.

[/b]

Thats true. I'd consider myself a hero if that happened....

I'm glad I live in a state where the toughest animal is a black widow spider, or a deer.

Unless I decide to go swimming.....

I dont swim.