MYDEATHSPACE

Originally posted by DEE38+Mar 22 2006, 09:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DEE38 - Mar 22 2006, 09:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Mar 21 2006, 11:07 PM

no respect for the fucking dead

i can get grimey with the best of them, but even i wont trifle with this shit

[/b]

co-cosigned

:shook: :yuck: :shook: :yuck: :shook: :yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by beardo+Mar 22 2006, 12:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beardo - Mar 22 2006, 12:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Mar 21 2006, 09:43 PM

HAHAHA THIS IS GREAT

Moriah Hathaway [11/27/05]

Death #24

Death24MoriahHathaway-vi.jpg

Cause of Death: Drunk Driving Accident

Related Article(s):  Teen deaths cap deadly weekend in Oregon

now this is a tragedy.

[/b]

I Second That...

157746814_l-vi.jpg

Cause of Death: Childbirth (Boyfriend didn't call ambulance)

Related Article(s): No Article Available

Erin gave birth in the bathroom of her apartment. She locked the bathroom door and didn't wake her boyfriend who was sleeping on the couch. Erin hemorrhaged severely while in labor and died bleeding to death along with her baby on the bathroom floor.

OOOOOOOOOOH SNAP!!

DOUBLE THE SUCK

DOUBLE THE FUN

:(

31992938_lvi-vi.jpg

Cause of Death: "Severe bleeding due to penetrating injury" (Stabbed)

Related Article(s): Maurice Wallace charged in the murder of Olamide Adeyooye

A 27-year-old man will be charged today with murder in the death of 21-year-old student Olamide Adeyooye.

“Maurice Wallace is today being charged with three counts of first-degree murder, two counts of concealing a homicide and theft of a motor vehicle,� McLean County State’s Attorney Bill Yoder said. “The investigation is ongoing, and additional counts could be forthcoming at a later date.�

According to reports, Olamide Adeyooye, was murdered in her apartment and then driven to Mississippi where her body was later found in a burned chicken coop.

But according to court papers, the woman was killed in her apartment on the day she was last seen. Wallace tried to clean blood from the floor of her apartment, then put her body in her car and left the area, the court papers said.

Adeyooye’s badly burned body was found Oct. 21 in Mississippi when the chicken coop’s owner was cleaning up from a fire four days earlier. She was later identified through dental records.

Whoa man, thats fucked up.

Especially since shorty is so fine.

KILL THAT MAN.

My friend died from a car accident. Her bf was testing his brakes in the rain at 100mph....He lost control, hit a telephone pole and huge cement block. The telephone pol fell over on the passenger side and crushed her pelvis. Both were trapped in the car and she was bleeding/ being crushed to death.

I have no pitty for her idiot boyfriend, I never liked him in highschool.

and you're a maladjusted attention-whoring teen in need of some perspective to shake you from this annoying trend of entitlement and self absorbtion that suburban life has addled you with..

seriously..grow up in the hood, on welfare in section 8 with no opprotunities, fancy computer and "hardcore tagger lifestyle" to preoccupy yourself with and see how fast your "mental problems" evaporate..

your whole steez is old Jug..

your pathetic attempts at making yourself look "intelligent" has failed miserably. sorry if i DoNt TyPe lIkE iM fRoM dAh HoOd, but i know what living for real is. You aint got shit on me home boy.. I was simply stating that all these people died from miserable deaths so quit trippen off yourself biatch, and step off.

rip and respect to those who have passed.

hahaha..you edited out the part of your post I was replying to..and I don't have to try to make myself look intelligent I just spit real talk..take or leave it how you want..I'm sure you'll just keep complaining about your multiple personalities and your bad dreams between supper with the folks and playing starcraft..holla at a nigga when you get real