stinky urine

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The new dogfood I bought has made my dogs piss and shit smell absolutely rank.

Granted, dog piss/shit isnt great smelling, but I mean.... he's on the end of the leash pissing in some bushes and that smell is like a cloud of death that envelops everything within a 5ft. radius.... his shit is even worse when I have to bag that stuff.

Alas, the bag of food was a 50 pound bag, so looks like I'll have to deal with this for a few more weeks.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Mar 22 2006, 01:03 PM

Speaking of dog food, they made us eat some of this shit the other day at work (it's one of our accounts) to prove a point about the product. Shit was fucking delicious. I mean look at that plate!! It looked just like that and it tasted just as good as it looks. I had no idea dog food had gotten to this level.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Mar 22 2006, 01:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Mar 22 2006, 01:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Shark Hammil@Mar 22 2006, 01:03 PM

Speaking of dog food, they made us eat some of this shit the other day at work (it's one of our accounts) to prove a point about the product. Shit was fucking delicious. I mean look at that plate!! It looked just like that and it tasted just as good as it looks. I had no idea dog food had gotten to this level.

[/b]

There is no way my dog is eating better than me.

Whatevers on sale at Target at 50lbs. for $16 bucks is what he eats.

This shit just happened to make his stuff smell like death.