Sign in to follow this  
Pfffffffffft

stinky urine

i just pissed and it was aweful..

smelled like a truck stop bathroom.

my piss never stinks..

was it something i ate?

:spent2:

asparagus and tuna fish, if i eat em my piss stinks.

yeah it's prolly something you ingested, combined with a lack of hydration you can get some pretty bad smells

any hydrating fluids injested within the 5 hour time span before ejaculation will directly effect the size of your load

Originally posted by SpyD@Mar 21 2006, 10:34 PM

yeah it's prolly something you ingested, combined with a lack of hydration you can get some pretty bad smells

im mean usually after holding it for a while and then pissing it kinda stinks, but this was worse than usual, i almost throw up a little bit in my mouth..i seriously made me feel like i was pissing in a filthy public bathroom...i know everyone knows what thats like..

stinky urine is ONE of the worse smells known to mankind :yuck:

Originally posted by nozaki@Mar 21 2006, 10:36 PM

any hydrating fluids injested within the 5 hour time span before ejaculation will directly effect the size of your load

bigger load or smaller?

and where did you hear this?

reveal your source

Originally posted by nozaki@Mar 21 2006, 09:36 PM

my ex-girlfriend hated when I had mayo on a sandwich

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft+Mar 21 2006, 11:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pfffffffffft - Mar 21 2006, 11:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Mar 21 2006, 10:36 PM

bigger load or smaller?

and where did you hear this?

reveal your source

[/b]

bigger

try it

I tend to have sticky pee when i drink too many beers with a lot of hops. Harpoon IPA does it to me every time.

I read alot of the shit on here, and surprisingly alot of people had questions about how they want to eat their sperm

What the fuck, is this some shit that alot of people like to do?

you got the clap!

i hate walking into a bathroo, and up to the urinal, and you get that nose full of stinky unflushed urine......

My semen is very thick. You can basically pull it out of my penis, almost like a noodle. I didn't think anything of it until my girlfriend mentioned that it's unlike the semen of the other males she's been with. I was told to drink a lot of fluids and to ejaculate often, but it hasn't helped at all. I've been tested for AIDS and a few other STDs, and they have all come back negative. Is there something wrong with me, and can I change it?

hahaha fuckin awesome.

I masturbate 5 times a week, and about 3 of those times I can usually catch my semen inside my mouth. Are the rumors true about semen putting hair on your chest? My Greek friend drinks his semen all the time, and he has a really hairy chest. If I drink more of my semen, will I start to get more hair on my chest?

Hahahahahahahahahaha. wow.

aha this link has all kinds of awesome people asking questions.

You say you can eat your own semen but you shouldn't eat anyone else's. Why is it then that you see women eating semen all the time?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this