psychics

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what does it say about taurus's?

umm the name book thing does that mean what your named will be what your future will turn out to be? coz i'm great in latin so fuck yeah i'm great! and my penis is bigger than a fucking circus midget the 3foot ones too! lol

i had my palm read in new orleans

he was frighteneningly on point with a lot of shit

such as:

needing to buy a sofa

having just bought a new house in a bad neighborhood

being vegetarian

being virgo

being a college grad unsure of whether to go back

not wanting kids or marriage right now

being so much like dad

and some more shit

plus he said stuff about my future which is turning out to be true..such as my boss had warned us that he may be moving the lab to stanford..my palmist had said i'd be at this job another 3 or 4 years, turns out we aren't moving, my boss got money from our department, not going anywhere...

and i bought that sofa

well, the palm guy turns to me and asks, "you really like your new work computer don't you?"

he hadn't asked where i worked or what i did, i hadn't told him, and i just got that thing a few months ago

i'm not saying he is psychic, but it was a little odd.

wow doesnt fun shit like this happen to me?

albert said its all witch craft , lol.

anyway God talks to me sometimes and thats cool. like he's picked me up a few times when im down and sends signs and shit. i know most of you will call me a gay God lover or something so i'll spare the lil stories, but the point is im hungry and wouldent mind some damn french toast

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 22 2006, 02:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 22 2006, 02:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-^ . ^@Mar 21 2006, 09:08 PM

pulllllease.

I used to date a virgo. He was soooooo fucking boring. I swear. I've met friend's grandparents that have more fuckin spunk.

yeah, but he was also white and had a penix smaller than a babies..

so, a lot different from me..

I "black" [slang for large penix] and also I have a penix the size of a babies entire body

[/b]

You know that whole rumor of white boys having little penix was the black mans reparations, right?

Believing in what psychics have to tell you about your past/future is fucking retarded.

I can tell anyone generalized bullshit, and they'll go out of their way to personalize it to themselves.

"You've been sad in the past havent you? You'll be happy in the future."

Yeah, no thanks dipshit. How about you give me some concrete info? Some dates, names, times, and specifics. Lets see if you really know shit about anything.

And I absofuckinglutely cannot stand that "sign" bullshit. Thats a pretty good way for anyone I meet to put me off immediately. "Oh, what sign are you? Really? We probably wont get along."

You dont sayyyyy.... maybe thats because I dont usually get along with fucking idiots who believe in stupid shit like the stars and constellations dictating how I'm going to live my life, what type of person I'll be, and who I'm "compatible" with.

Take some responsibility for yourselves. The stars arent making you a shitty lover/person/brother/sister/etc.

whether or not its true.. to question it.. it's fun..

if thats the person's interest..and they want to tell me some interesting shit about my past..because i fall into a category..be it a birthday..or a sign..go ahead..it doesnt hurt anybody..its just amusing..

some of you fools are so angry..haha

yea I'd agree that most psychic/astrology shit is complete bullshit. especially when it involves $$$$$: PAYING to have your palm read, BUYING a book on signs, etc. But every once in awhile u do meet some wild people. Like this one time I was riding the train and this old bum sits across from me and starts playing on this plastic flute thingy, they call em recorders i think, and when he's done snappin off he hands it to me and lets me look at it. I notice that it has the name "Clark's" on it, i guess the brand name or somethin. So I hand it back and he looks at it with a smirk on his face and tapping the "Clark's" lable with his finger he looks at me and then points at me and says "Jacket." The jacket i was wearing i had bought off someone at a Clark's restaurant a few weeks prior. maybe not a terribly psychic story, but wierd nontheless. and the night got a lot crazier from there...