psychics

alure

MR.ABC..thats what she asked me too..what day my birthday was she even predicted the time i was born..which was 2am..because she said she felt intune with me..and my birthday is on the 7th.she said hers was on the 14th..which is why she felt "intune" with me..because peopel with mulitplys of 7 are similar.. and our life events restart every 9 years..

I have a name book.. which is interesting.. and i've seen the birthday book... maybe ill get it..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by alure@Mar 21 2006, 07:09 PM

whats your take on psychics? anybody have your forturne read?

seriousy. it was fucking weird. especially because she was just a customer i was taking a order for, who started talking about my life. SHE WAS ON FUCKING POINT WITH EVERYTHING. she said in 97 i had to say goodbye to alot of people, and start new. which is true, i moved from japan to new mexico. she said in 01 was a really struggling year for me. which is true, was a very depressed time in my life. she said in 03 i started saving tons of money, and looking towards my future. which is true, i was pregnant.she said 04 was a very sentimental year for me, that i was starting fresh. which is true i moved from new mexico out here. which everyone knows was to do better for my life and my son. she said in 05 was the best finicial year for me. which is on the dot, since i had never worked for such a long period, and i started having a decent amount in my savings account. then she said next year will be a huge change for me, i will start all over in my life and she sees really good things for me and big changes. which is already true, because ill be graduating and moving, and me and my man will be moving in together.

sooo... thats a lil weird right? anyone else have similar experiences?

How old are you?

Not to piss on your parade but eh... if you're in your early-to-late twenties it wouldn't really be too hard to come up with any of this. I mean, most people do have to 'say goodbye' to a grip of acquaintances when they graduate from either college or highschool. Usually, around this time people are figuring out who they are and, because of that 'great goodbye', end up going through some period of feeling alienated or being depressed. Usually when people get depressed they stop being so good with money, but towards the end they get a grip and really focus on the antithesis to all the spending they've been doing (i.e. their future, a plan). The 'sentimental year' thing is bullshit because every year of your life has been sentimental because they ALL mean SOMETHING to you... so that part's bunk to boot. The 'things will get better' part is another really general statement that could apply to anyone your age because, believe it or not, most people actually do get better at managing their life/money as time goes on.

I mean, not to be a dick.. but if I sat around reading books about clairvoyancy and how to read people (see: tactically apply common sense) I could easily learn to do the same thing over the course of a couple years. It's like sales: learn the general ideas and general themes that apply to people, feel out your target, put a personable spin on it then BLAM! hit 'em with the rhetoric. Not to say it's impossible but... it's pretty fucking impossible.

Mysticism's a waste of think.

-26SidedBitterOldManOner

My friend has that book.

One time she was like "I feel really bad for my brother. His birth week basically says that he'll never get married or find the right one."

I said: "Isnt your brother's bday on Feb 15th?"

"Yes."

Me: "Mines on the 13th. Thanks for telling me that, asshole."

I was walking down the street to go to happy hour once and this Romanian woman stopped me. She started telling me how she wants her daughter, who is 14, to grow up as tall and strong as I am (uhh don't ask.) So she asked me what I eat, what I used to eat, how I exercise, etc. Then as we parted shes like "What sign are you? Youve been so nice." So I told her Aquarius. And she told me that I should only date Geminis.

I dont know any damn geminis.

Originally posted by the A squad+Mar 22 2006, 10:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the A squad - Mar 22 2006, 10:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah its weird like, most people have the topline split off into 2 other lines....WERE GONNA BE RICH!!! thats what it means.

[/b]

fuckin a! i beter go get a lottery ticket....

<!--QuoteBegin-alure@Mar 22 2006, 11:16 AM

MR.ABC..thats what she asked me too..what day my birthday was she even predicted the time i was born..which was 2am..because she said she felt intune with me..and my birthday is on the 7th.she said hers was on the 14th..which is why she felt "intune" with me..because peopel with mulitplys of 7 are similar.. and our life events restart every 9 years..

I have a name book.. which is interesting.. and i've seen the birthday book... maybe ill get it..

a friend of mine had a name book, it was super accurate.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Mar 21 2006, 06:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Mar 21 2006, 06:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alure@Mar 21 2006, 07:09 PM

whats your take on psychics? anybody have your forturne read?

seriousy. it was fucking weird. especially because she was just a customer i was taking a order for, who started talking about my life. SHE WAS ON FUCKING POINT WITH EVERYTHING. she said in 97 i had to say goodbye to alot of people, and start new. which is true, i moved from japan to new mexico. she said in 01 was a really struggling year for me. which is true, was a very depressed time in my life. she said in 03 i started saving tons of money, and looking towards my future. which is true, i was pregnant.she said 04 was a very sentimental year for me, that i was starting fresh. which is true i moved from new mexico out here. which everyone knows was to do better for my life and my son. she said in 05 was the best finicial year for me. which is on the dot, since i had never worked for such a long period, and i started having a decent amount in my savings account. then she said next year will be a huge change for me, i will start all over in my life and she sees really good things for me and big changes. which is already true, because ill be graduating and moving, and me and my man will be moving in together.

sooo... thats a lil weird right? anyone else have similar experiences?

How old are you?

Not to piss on your parade but eh... if you're in your early-to-late twenties it wouldn't really be too hard to come up with any of this. I mean, most people do have to 'say goodbye' to a grip of acquaintances when they graduate from either college or highschool. Usually, around this time people are figuring out who they are and, because of that 'great goodbye', end up going through some period of feeling alienated or being depressed. Usually when people get depressed they stop being so good with money, but towards the end they get a grip and really focus on the antithesis to all the spending they've been doing (i.e. their future, a plan). The 'sentimental year' thing is bullshit because every year of your life has been sentimental because they ALL mean SOMETHING to you... so that part's bunk to boot. The 'things will get better' part is another really general statement that could apply to anyone your age because, believe it or not, most people actually do get better at managing their life/money as time goes on.

I mean, not to be a dick.. but if I sat around reading books about clairvoyancy and how to read people (see: tactically apply common sense) I could easily learn to do the same thing over the course of a couple years. It's like sales: learn the general ideas and general themes that apply to people, feel out your target, put a personable spin on it then BLAM! hit 'em with the rhetoric. Not to say it's impossible but... it's pretty fucking impossible.

Mysticism's a waste of think.

-26SidedBitterOldManOner

[/b]

yeah..no i see your point of view by all means. logically what you just said makes sense. but at the same time.. she was too on point. and she said people's who's birthday are on multiplys of 7 are basically on the same life track. so her life would have been similar too.

know what i mean? i dont know if that makes sense

forget it im sick of posting in these popular threads. by the time i type what i want to say the threads already blown up faster than a fat kid with peanut allergies and my comment makes about as much sense as a seagull when your drunk. Bad times.

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Mar 21 2006, 09:08 PM

pulllllease.

I used to date a virgo. He was soooooo fucking boring. I swear. I've met friend's grandparents that have more fuckin spunk.

yeah, but he was also white and had a penix smaller than a babies..

so, a lot different from me..

I "black" [slang for large penix] and also I have a penix the size of a babies entire body