Stereolab

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

setlist

1. Eye of the Volcano

2. Vonal Declosion

3. Visionary Roadmaps

4. Need to Be

5. Interlock

6. Pack Yr Romantic Mind

7. Excursions Into "oh, ah-oh"

8. I Feel the Air (of Another Planet)

9. Mountain

10. Miss Modular

11. Widow Weirdo

12. Whisper Pitch

13. You Used to Call Me Sadness

14. Vodiak

15. Cybelle's Reverie

16. Come and Play in the Milky Night

---

17. U.H.F. - MFP

18. The Noise of Carpet

it was one of the best shows ive seen in a long time. it was relaxing, , found $150 worth of snow flurry on the floor i do not indulge in, older crowd so everybody was relaxo.

cept for the dude who lost his stuff. good for him.

i had high expectations and it sounded so good. very proffessional. i guess theyve been doin it for a while yknow?

on the way there there was traffic i wa sstuck in for almost 2 hours. it was stop and go stop and go. i fell asleep and tapped the back end of this girls car. i saw there was no damage right away bc we were only goin 5mph or less. so who do i get behind in the line to the show, her. small world.

but she paid for the show and we were in for free on that vip status.

heh, good question. i was curious myself as to what the srowd would be like. i was expecting dudes in girls jeans, converse sneaks, pink scarves, and an old sweater they found at a thrift shop in the kids section, and a shaggy i-just-got-out-of-bed haircut that really costs $75, theyd be drinking pbr's all night but have like $400 on em in a velcro wallet.

it wasnt that thank goodness.

at the t.l.a. in philly there are desginated areas where one may consumer alcohol, which is the balcony level are the left side of the floor level by the bar area. most of the people were kind of just boppin along to the sounds, if there were lounge chairs people woulda been layed up in em. the people in front of the stage were moving a bit more but nothing serious. it was a good vibe. im almost 30 and the crowd seemed like it was 25+ so it was at least a more mature type of crowd.