Sleep

sillysiphilis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it depends one what my schedule is. if im really busy, anywhere from 3-6 hours a

night. if i don't got shit to do, like 10 hours. however, if i sleep more than 10 hours,

i'm still tired throughout the day. my optimal area is between 7-8 hours, even

though im initially tired at first, i'll be good for the rest of the day.

Originally posted by beardo@Mar 21 2006, 02:46 PM

6.5 like clockwork. and i always wake up at 6:30 no matter when i crash out.

ive never understood this shit... i have friends who get up like that... up early as hell even after a night of partying and shit....

i have been waking up almost every day for quite a while now and i still suck at it... wtf

the last 6 months i got an average of 5 hours a night. i got used to it after a while. now my current schedule permits me to sleep up to 10 hours a night, which was my usual average. unfortunately, my body is used to the 5 hour average and i find it hard to sleep more than 8 hours without waking up every half hour after the 5 hour mark. it sucks.

Not enough. I always have companies calling before noon asking me questions i have already answered many times, or roommates bursting into my room asking me rediculous questions or telling me pointless facts about what they are gonna do for the day. Its getting rough.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I realised i'm getting older when i started failing at staying awake all night long, finish 2 projects, have breakfast, stay up all day, drink until 2-3am and wake up at 10 in the morning the other day and still feel ok.

These days anything less than seven plain sucks. On a sidenote, since i'm from the mediterranean and all i'm a strong supporter of a good 45 siesta during summertime

4 hours is a good night for me, chronic insomniac since age 11

It's not fun. If I get my 4 hours my body seems to cope ok, but if I don't (which is most nights) I wake up drained and stay that way until the next time I can get a full 4 hours. I seriously wonder if I'd be a whole different person if I started catching 8 hours a night

Originally posted by johnny ballbags+Mar 21 2006, 11:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnny ballbags - Mar 21 2006, 11:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-beardo@Mar 21 2006, 02:46 PM

6.5 like clockwork. and i always wake up at 6:30 no matter when i crash out.

ive never understood this shit... i have friends who get up like that... up early as hell even after a night of partying and shit....

i have been waking up almost every day for quite a while now and i still suck at it... wtf

[/b]

same shit happens to me. and i cannot get back to sleep after that. usually if i dont have shit to do that day i get up for about an hour and then go back to sleep and wake up around 12.

weird shit.