the wheat paster post...post your or ones you like...

ruEtbeer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if your doing posters,and want them to really stay on, stick to wheat paste, anything small enough for adhesive spray should might as well be a sticker

• 5 months later...

i owe you a grip of flicks for this section. its coming soon i promise. too much unprotected sex with my ho latly has been leaving me distracted. ill hit up and drop off soon.bro, light a candle, play some donnas in the background, call her your baby dolla and ask where shes calling from, works everytime. untill then, party on chip, party on navy.

someone email me, who wants on vacation we me? just bring some cash and the rest in drugs and ill take care of the rest. my guys....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

fuckin wheatpaste is for fuckin pussy faggots...except that last one was an actual good spot..and to the dumbass who said that its other puttin his shit up...shut the fuck up his shit was nonexistant in HOUSTON until he came with marc ecko's bitch ass to our area and put about 7 or 8 of his posters up..so fuck you

• 4 weeks later...

stolen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

graf·fi·ti /grəˈfiti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[gruh-fee-tee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. pl. of graffito.

2. (used with a plural verb) markings, as initials, slogans, or drawings, written, spray-painted, or sketched on a sidewalk, wall of a building or public restroom, or the like: These graffiti are evidence of the neighborhood's decline.

3. (used with a singular verb) such markings as a whole or as constituting a particular group: Not much graffiti appears around here these days.

[Origin: 1850–55; < It, pl. of graffito incised inscription or design, deriv. with -ito -ite2 of graffiare to scratch, perh. influenced by presumed L *graphīre to write; both prob. deriv. of L graphium stylus < Gk grapheǐon; cf. graphic, grapho-, graft1]

^wheat pasting falls in the same category^ who cares if you use a spray can or paper if its done right or for a cause bump to all street artists!

• 2 years later...

Seriously grow the fuck up faggots. Would you rather see some fuckin MS13 shit carved into the wall, or something that's at least clean and has design put into it.

The point of wheat pasting isn't "to be the best." Wheat pasting is cool because you can get HUGE, clean, pastes up in 1 maybe 2 minutes. Not to mention you can hit ridiculous spots with pool cleaning brushes, like that highway one up there ^.

They're 2 different things really anyways. It's just like a movie director calling a photographer a pussy, saying his shit's not art. It's just a different way of getting up, it's not a competition dumbass.

Archived