the wheat paster post...post your or ones you like...

ruEtbeer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by saukrates

kisney is off the chain but his web is hard to explore.there is blkmrkt.com but thats mostly biznas.i was just in oaklandia and saw no hail satan stuff.that shit is dope though.there was a shitload of obey though.

yeah if you are in oakland cali you probably wont see any cause that stuffs if up in pittsburgh. (there is a section of town called oakland)...that sf stuff was done on a trip there a few months ago.

wow... those are dope bl4ck... is that the bay? looks like it, but i cant tell for sure.

i need to put up some wheatpastes but winter is not really ideal wheat pasting weather. or maybe im just a pussy...

i shouldnt even post these, cause they never saw the light of day, but they're the only ones ive designed lately... they were all supposed to go up the week of a giant local music festival, hence the 'tecno' theme.

holy fuck those are fresh.

yeah the winters suck. i've had wheatpaste freeze on my hands in the winter. metal and glass are too cold it freezes before you can get a a bunch of posters up. on the other hand no one is out.

as always i need to go out more.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Europe

Very nice post.

AKAY is amazing.

I was just about to say that.

I liked the one on the four light panels.

Hey sect, check bl4ck h4m's

site. Very good about explaining

the whole process. Heh heh heh…

So, Seeking (Mr.Asshole),

Quick question: Clip art or handdrawn?

If so, by who?

You dont have to say,

if you dont want. ;)

neither.

the girls came from a teen japanese magazine i picked up in hawaii. it was an advertisement, i believe, for something that made you not sweat, or made guys like you more. something really strange. thats also where i got the japanese copy that i used in the last one. it didnt look anything like when i started though, theres about 7 layers of kanji thrown together.

the cars i jacked from a volkswagon ad, but i changed the girls alot, and you cant tell, but the volkswagon logos became pentagrams.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Europe

Very nice post.

AKAY is amazing.

I was just about to say that.

I liked the one on the four light panels.

Hey sect, check bl4ck h4m's

site. Very good about explaining

the whole process. Heh heh heh…

So, Seeking (Mr.Asshole),

Quick question: Clip art or handdrawn?

If so, by who?

You dont have to say,

if you dont want. ;)

Originally posted by classicmonkyD

how can you print posters that big without having to just shell out a bizillion dollars? Does anyone know how to do it cheap? i've done many but had to stick to 8.5x11 paper... it gets expensive

11x17 at kinkos isnt that expensive. but the best thing is finding a hook up at someones office or school where you can go in afterhours and copy till you want to shoot yourself in the face.

• 2 months later...

Archived