the wheat paster post...post your or ones you like...

ruEtbeer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest CRone

Re: Just an observation...

Originally posted by Mayor Bill Campbell

Looks like Demon202ish.

Haha word, I was thinking that looked like a demonite

Guest natiboi

aaaaaa

i got a question for anyone. it might be a stupid one but i think im gonna get into wheat pasting in cincinnati. i just wanna know if what you paste up is just a copy like on a regular piece of paper and how the hell do you get wheat paste. if someone would hookme up on how to do sum good wheat pasten that would be dope man. thanx

Guest 5:00 Shadow

who did that gary coleman cause i did the same shit as a stencil...we must have got the picture from the same website, i mean identicle,wtf, back to the drawing board i go

• 3 months later...

rather than waste alot of space making a new thread for this....id just like to ask if anyone can give me any advice on what i did wrong here....

decided late last night that i wanted to fuck around with wheatpasting a little....my friend came over, and did some quick little thingin photoshop while i got the paste ready. the following is the exact recipe i used:

Recipe for Wheat Paste

Courtesy of Q BOMB

Reprinted in Issue #4

Ingredients:

1 cup of wheat flour

1/2 cup of rice flour

3 teaspoons of cornstarch

2 cups of water

Combine wheat flour, rice flour, and water in a pot on the stove on low heat. The mixture should be very watery. Stir the mixture constantly with a wire whisk until the paste begins to thicken just a tiny, tiny bit. This may take about ten minutes. Take the pot off of the heat when you start to feel the mixture thickening. In a jar with a lid, combine three teaspoons of cornstarch with a half of a cup of water. Tighten the lid and shake the mixture until there are no lumps of cornstarch that are visible. Add the cornstarch mixture to the flour mixture and stir for another two minutes. Now you are done. Your arm may get tired, so I suggest that you do this with someone else so that you can switch off stirring.

I cannot emphasize the importance of stirring enough. Yes, it is tiring, but don't stop.

Wheat paste is the best way to put up PERMANENT posters. If you have a message that you don't want taken down, wheat paste it!!! It may take you a few tries to get just the right mixture, but once you do, it's way better than Super Glue.

..........so i prepared the mixture exactly as the directions say....we ran to kinkos and made a few copies and went out and just threw a couple up to see how itd come out. the following is the results:

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00247179f00000014.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00247179f00000015.jpg'>

yeah, so they stuck and everything and i could see them, however, it looks like i threw sand on them while it was wet or something. i cant quite figure out why that happened. everything in the recipe is pretty much white, so i dont think it should be making brown. and im seeing that most of the stuff on here like bl4ckh4ms and whatnot is nice and clear. so any tips? should i use a different recipe?

Hey K A L M

that shits in richmond. Refuse to Be Smart, he's big they just had an article and interview with him in this local newspaper, they were making things real hot, kept mentioning expert and sayin he was a whole crew of writers. The wierd thing was they were glorifying graffiti and right now theres so much the city's doing to try and stop it

Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

Hey K A L M

that shits in richmond. Refuse to Be Smart, he's big they just had an article and interview with him in this local newspaper, they were making things real hot, kept mentioning expert and sayin he was a whole crew of writers. The wierd thing was they were glorifying graffiti and right now theres so much the city's doing to try and stop it

yeah i noticed the Cyote tag...

Archived