Ever Notice How.....

Guest I_Am_The_One

This thread reminds me of that one Simpson's episode when Homer gets a new "over achiver" type co-worker, and he gets mad at Homer for getting away with things at work the easy way. I_Am_The_One being the new co-worker of course.

I need to lay off the cartoons.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by taper

il lburst anyones bubble and im also not afraid to say that people talk shit blow up yards paint shit and generally suck. most of this board sucks shit and is good at it. its hard to find an open panel nowadays so whats that tellin ya....... i think im gonna start going over shit. quit heatin shit up and then talk about how you burn and take no shit from anyone... fac it kids your just some crappy dollar store paint on a nice railbox and i got plenty of black and white so you shits toast.

it's hard ....that mean's all your cars that come to the yard are basically locals... there are so many fr8's... i mean lines that just post up for year or two.....virgin line s i see whole intire virgin cars TOE's NOKL"S>>>etc

even once in awhile virgin golden wests there to many fr8's even imagine..ask ese......way to many..

GREAT FUKING POST

hell i still live if mommy and daddy, except its pops and bitch step mom...i love my car Letters an Numbers, and wish i knew how many ive done. I also remember when for me it was, lets do 10 tonigh and 8 the next night...as i look at my fliks of that era, i can see the poor quality of a 25 min 6 color throw-up being called a piece...as time grew on i spent moretime thinking of new ideas for my pieces, and spend some times up to and hour and a half on 1 piece. Rarely, doing over that unless with someone else. It feels good not to rack every day and have almost all the hardware stores know your face. It also feels good not to paint every day burning yourself out. But the most truely thing i hate to do on a train is a bomb..the way i think, its a waste of paint...sure your name gets up, but it has more of a chance being gone over...BUT i will silver marker tag every fuking train untill i get tired of it!

oh yeah...i also hate silver pieces with only 4 colors...GOD HELP ME CONTROLL MYSELF.....what the fuck..it better have more than that..plus metallic are the worst to paint over, always seeping through the paint...but i cant change the way peeps paint, so fuk it

I don't understand why everyone is so concerned with what everyone else is doing, once again... However, I do agree with this guys points. We don't really need to know if someone out in Jersey's spot is now hot when we live on the west coast.. who cares? There is no point in posting it, its just going to bring more heat to your spot by posting it on the net, potentially.

I don't get everybodies point about how its hard to find a clean panel these days though. Maybe I just live in a good area of the west coast, but catching panels is easier than an STD in america these days... I don't want to ask where you people are located that you are having such a difficult time, but it leaves me curious..

Oh well. Like I said before, I'll just stick to my buisness. Dum dee Dum.

Archived