Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

i need to eat

Recommended Posts

and i'm brewing a killer grog turd right now. motherfucker is gunna stink to high heaven. i bet it's creamy on the way out too. the creamy ones always stink super bad

 

oh, and i heart teh jamba juice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i heard that if you use ur ass as a enterance for objects its bad to hold in ur shit, so if so then ur name is probaly mr.abc and u forgot how to spell the rest of the alphabet dumby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what on earth are you talking about dickhead? go take your down syndrome meds then hang yourself from a doorknob with a belt.

 

 

kthxbye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you captain obvious and the bleeding edge.

i hate having to eat myself. why couldn't i run on hydrogen or something? solar?

or maybe we could use the excess energy created by beefeater as an energy alternative to oil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by villain@Mar 20 2006, 03:09 AM

or maybe we could use the excess energy created by beefeater as an energy alternative to oil.

 

so long as theres still chaos on 12oz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 19 2006, 08:07 PM

what on earth are you talking about dickhead? go take your down syndrome meds then hang yourself from a doorknob with a belt.

 

 

kthxbye

they have meds for that?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jamba juice is the shit.

 

 

 

2 oz's of wheatgrass whenever i have a hangover and wash it down with a medium sized cold buster.

 

mmm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Mar 20 2006, 01:55 PM

jamba juice is the shit.

 

 

 

2 oz's of wheatgrass whenever i have a hangover and wash it down with a medium sized cold buster.

 

mmm.

 

i'm all about carribean passion.......in more ways than one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JAMBA JUICE IS FOR WHITE YUPPIES THAT EAT AT TRENDY SUSHI PLACES AND WALK AROUND WITH THEIR MOCHA LATTE'S AND JOG ON THE STREETS IN SPANDEX WITH REFLECTIVE VESTS WHILE WALKING 20 DOGS AT ONCE WITH HARNESSES WHILE CHECKING THEIR PDA'S AND CELLPHONES EVERY TWO MINUTES. THEY ALSO SIT ON LAWNS INDIAN STYLE WITH THEIR BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND AND SHOP AT WHOLE FOODS EATING TOFU AND OTHER SOY-BASED PRODUCTS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know if i'd pay 5buck for a cup of lawnmower paste to cure the worst hangover i ever had

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think its like 1 dollar.

 

but i dont know, because i get my shit free at jamba

 

*pops collar because of his awesome jamba juice hookups*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Mar 20 2006, 04:02 AM

i think its like 1 dollar.

 

but i dont know, because i get my shit free at jamba

 

*pops collar because of his awesome jamba juice hookups*

haha, i got bitches at juice bars as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Mar 20 2006, 02:01 PM

you have a home. and the home is wherever rental lives.

 

and when she blows up i'll be rich too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×