faMe!

dai

alright. last night i did a USA piece on a wall, well i came back today to get flicks and there was a pretty large group of kids and a photographer standing out there looking at it and discussing it. i waited behind them, made a few comments on it like i didn't paint it, got a few flicks and got out. it felt real great to paint something that influences people of all ages. im hoping that guy works for the pilot and im gonna wake up tommorow to see my piece in the paper. it's not all about fame though, i really do still have strong feelings about the attack on WTC. i'll be posting these flicks soon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

just to be a dick...

i can picture the wall, a bunch of people standing around talking...

what dai hears...:

person 1 : "wow. that is amazing. i am blown away by the artists rendition of the events..."

person 2 : "i know bob. the way he was able to transcend the raw emotions and find the voice of this countryis... is... profound. i have never been touched in such a way."

person 3 : "you know, i have a newfound respect for graffiti and the artist. i relaize now that its a voice. and expression. it is an OUTRAGE that we look down on these people and their art."

person 2 : "jenny, i couldn't agree with you more. the person who painted this is GENIOUSSSSSSSSSSS !!"

photographer : "i am going to talk to my editors and make sure this is submitted to National Geographic."

what they really said:

person 1 : "god. my fuckin wife is driving my nuts. if she burns the chicken one more time..."

person 2 : "i know bob. my wife burns the shit out of everything she cooks. the only way she knows it's done is when the smoke alarm goes off. it looks like... well. kinda like that mess on the wall right here."

person 3 : "you know you dumb fuck, if you dont like it you can order a pizza. i work all day too. and find time to do the laundry, cook and clean. and don't think you are gonna get any anytime soon!"

person 2 : "jenny, you're a dumb cunt. go cook some pasta before i kick you in your boobee."

photographer 1 : "fuck. i gotta waste one more pic so i can turn in the photos of the highschool soccer game..."

sorry man.

no harm meant.

just felt like messin around.

but i seriously cant wait to see the pics either.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i wasn't trying to be a dick

i just thought it was like when umpires or refs huddle during a game. i always think they are talking about the game, but i kinda imagine them bitching about their wives or something trivial and removed from the game...

Archived