drinking in manhattan

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

korova isn't a bad spot. it all depends on the night you go. some nights it's a ghost town and you'll have the run of the place. the juke box has a pretty good selection and there is always some cool shit playing on the tv's. also they have a $5 corona / shot of cuervo special. my man marke is always cool, never a bad time at that place (unless i get TOO fucked up, and we've all seen pics of when that happens).

anyway, after you go there and get drunk, walk up a few blocks and stop by the odessa diner and get yourself a big plate of fried pierogies with onions! YUM!!!

Originally posted by CALIgula@Mar 19 2006, 07:34 AM

when i was in the nyc my cousin told me i should go to "the parlay lounge" on ave A...she said the spot was crackin and it was hip hop...long story short....i finally find the spot at like 1am...but its closed for the weekend for some reason..the spot is pretty shady and this black dude sellin yay starts buggin thikin im a cop...long story short...i tell him im from cali and i hate cops cause i write graffiti....he tells me to hit up his name on this wooden wall thing....so i take my pilot and hit his name....from that point on...he was hella cool with me and let me listen to his lyrics...i chilled with him till like 4 in the morning while he sold shit to people....damn i miss nyc...but if all else fails....go to the bar code on 42nd (times square)....that place is chill...but expensive to get a drink..

Parlay is wack, it's nothing but new jersey quido frat boy fucks.