Kiss my Buns.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by IhumpSluts@Mar 19 2006, 01:04 PM

ser your a fag i wish my boy didnt paint with your toy ass... your self promo fucking sucks

w. kid you're a fucking joke. one of your buddies has a thread in metal heads right now

with your crew name as the title...go complain in that thread about how 'self promo fucking sucks'. not to mention the way you guys post your flicks any chance you get on pg and 50mm too.

grow some balls and check your own new jack crew-first.

Originally posted by dignan+Mar 19 2006, 08:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dignan - Mar 19 2006, 08:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IhumpSluts@Mar 19 2006, 01:04 PM

ser your a fag i wish my boy didnt paint with your toy ass... your self promo fucking sucks

w. kid you're a fucking joke. one of your buddies has a thread in metal heads right now

with your crew name as the title...go complain in that thread about how 'self promo fucking sucks'. not to mention the way you guys post your flicks any chance you get on pg and 50mm too.

grow some balls and check your own new jack crew-first.

[/b]

firtoff this isthe wackest shit i've had to do for graffiti but i aint gonna have your shit for one more second.... second I rep my name since this is my boys username- OPTONE.

A. the thread title was posted by a completly unaffilated person, period.

B. we have never posted anything on 50mm-ever

C. the person who posted us on p.g. did so with some of his own flicks and some he stole

off our private account which he had acces to, he was told not to unless the flicks were

ones he had actually benched himself.

D. the fact is our crew paid dues and is still paying dues......try to get your game on out here in southern california, see whats up..... that stick ass yard out in the sticks........try and realize level of factors that go into graffiti- all aspects, fighting, tagging, bombing, peices, racking.....for me to get mine compared to you getting yours is nothing, nothing.

The ONly reason you see us up more than you is because we are up more than you, this reality is reflected on by those posts containing our work on graffiti sites(grafarc,12oz,p.g.,50mm etc.....

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

opt, don't drop your name. no one cares.

don't front, your friends do post their shit.

paying dues? yeah, you get beaten up. yeah, you get gone over. there are two threads on the metal heads front page right now where your crew is peaking out from behind other people's letters, (hint hint: ARMN's).

up more? not on steel, not on the interdweeb.

and this mouth of yours is going to get you knocked out...again.

peace

;)

Originally posted by dignan@Mar 20 2006, 12:18 AM

paying dues? yeah, you get beaten up. yeah, you get gone over. there are two threads on the metal heads front page right now where your crew is peaking out from behind other people's letters, (hint hint: ARMN's).

peace

;)

keep talking and hiding behing a screen name, you know who we are so get at us..

Originally posted by dignan@Mar 19 2006, 10:18 PM

peace

;)

I posted that & I don't know those guys. Don't drag me through your childish internet squabble.

• 1 month later...