Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Melburnian

600 POSTS

Guest Melburnian

Booya. It's taken over 4 years but I'm finally there.

:chicken:

200px-Upper_Post_Road_MP_8.jpg

YOU RULE DUDE. NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE 600 POSTS BUT BECAUSE IT TOOK YOU 4 YEARS TO GET 600 POSTS. YOU HAVE MORE OF A LIFE THAN MOST OF THE SCUMBAGS ON HERE.

Guest Melburnian
Originally posted by Scarekroe@Mar 19 2006, 05:40 AM

YOU RULE DUDE. NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE 600 POSTS BUT BECAUSE IT TOOK YOU 4 YEARS TO GET 600 POSTS. YOU HAVE MORE OF A LIFE THAN MOST OF THE SCUMBAGS ON HERE.

I don't know about that. I'm on here nearly everyday without fail. I haven't posted much mainly due to the fact I'm too lazy to log in/hit the reply button.

Originally posted by Melburnian+Mar 18 2006, 10:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Melburnian - Mar 18 2006, 10:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Mar 19 2006, 05:40 AM

I don't know about that. I'm on here nearly everyday without fail. I haven't posted much mainly due to the fact I'm too lazy to log in/hit the reply button.

[/b]

WHY NOT USE THE "REMEMBER ME" FUNCTION. UNLESS YOU'RE AT SOME KIND OF INTERNET CAFE OR YOU GOT FAMILY/ROOMATES THAT USE 12OZ TOO.

am I the only one that posts pretty much EXCLUSIVELY in Ch.0? I havent even BEEN in some of the other subforums. ever.

Originally posted by SpyD@Mar 19 2006, 02:59 PM

am I the only one that posts pretty much EXCLUSIVELY in Ch.0? I havent even BEEN in some of the other subforums. ever.

definatley not

Originally posted by SpyD@Mar 19 2006, 04:59 PM

dude, i'm a moderator for some sections i've never been to and i'm over 10k deep in this bitch

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this