Two Little Girls Just...

SilentBob

Ok so it's not as dramatic as it sounds. I live in one of the rougher parts of my city. (It's slowly turning all artfag/young proffession, but its orginal occupants are still here, which makes for break and enter heaven for alot of them). I'm chilling in this backstreet with my door open on the phone to my father about some shit. Two aboriginal girls around the 8-10 yr old mark are walking up it. They look all sweet from a distance so I'm like whatever. As they get closer I notice they've both got some tatoos. They eye me out. Then both take a long hard look up my stairwell to see if there are any valuables in view.

One spits on the ground after walking well passed me. *As if to say "dude ain't got shit in there"

This brings me to my next point. For some reason my father is like a jinks to me. He calls me at the most inappropriate times. Last time he was at my house there were two dudes on bicycles looking for places to rob riding along my street. He even almost got me stabbed once when I was in my teens and I was painting with some junkies hanging around.

Discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm not current too much on the situation of aboriginal people down there..

but somthing like that doesnt surprise me much.

but on a lighter note.

i have a good buddy of mine i grew up with that was much like your dad in being a jinx..

i swear everytime we hung out somthing fucked up would happen..

like the one time we walked to the mall from our pad.

we saw a car accident,got chased by some gangbangers,and saw some gay dude giving some guy head in his car..then realized when we got to the mall they sold the last x-men vs streetfighter for playstation 3 hours ago