Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kennethmcgriff

The COPE2 Interview

thats an awesome sight man lush thread can this be an interveiw or links to an interview thread?

out past gleonorchy at the moment bro, yeah been painting but nowhere near as much as i would like or can afford! where you living at?

South of hobart you nochy bogan! lol no beef man i havn't been writing much just a couple of chill spots coz i had to change my tag coz my parents narked on me and some toy started to bite me so yeah need more markers should go racking soon i have no paint at the moment coz i'm slack

y does he say he hates saster but the name of the guy who is intevewing him is saster

MY NIGGA COPE2...YEA CAP GAVE HIM HIZ THROWIE BUT HE REALLY EVOLVED IT INTO WHAT IT IS NOW..LOOK AT DAT SHIT 20 Y EARZ AGO THEN LOOK AT IT NOW, YOU CAN TEL THAT THE ONE HE DOES NOW IS NOT THE SAME AS 20 YEARS AGO, SO I DOUBT ITS THE EXACT SAME AS CAP GAVE HIM, BU AN EVOLVED MORE MATURED VERSION NAMEAN

YO0O COPE U NICE THEIRS PEOPLE IN MA BLOK THAT B TRYING TO GET FAME OF U MAN BUT U INSPIRE ME TO WRITE N TRY TO GET MA UPZZZZZ …….WEL DAS ALLI WANNIT TO TELL U IIGHT KEEP BOMIN MA NIKKA

lol 'nikka'

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now